Rate Dr. Robert S. Bahadori

Dr. Robert S. Bahadori's Ratings

My daughter had her adenoids removed because she could not breath through her nose by another ENT in this practice. The problem persisted and we were recommended to see another ENT. So we did, Dr Bahadori. He spent with us just a few minutes during our appointment that we waited for two months and run out of the door recommending tonsils removal. I questioned him about surgery because I saw that my daughter struggles with the breathing through her nose not mouth. She was doing perfectly fine breathing through her mouth. And his response was that if surgery does not help then we can look at her adenoids again. Wait a minute, so just because you do not have time to look at them right now, we have to have a tonsillectomy. Anyway this is how it sounded. I was very disappointed and would never return to see this doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

Best pediatric ENT out there. My son has been suffering with nasal congestion and nost bleeds. I went to several ent's but they just said to add saline drops and some recommended nasonex which made it worse and some recommended removal of adnoids. Dr. Bahadori did an endoscope which was very pain free for my toddler and ruled out adenoids and suggested some allergy medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Bahadori. I bounced around from doctor to doctor trying to fix a terrible pain problem I had, before finally finding Dr. Bahadori. He was one of the only doctors who actually cared about my problem, answered all of my questions, and took initiative. Whereas most doctors I encountered seemed to want to kick me out the moment they couldn't find a diagnosis, Dr. Bahadori played the role of detective and managed to find and fix my problem (required surgery, which he performed). Excellent bedside manner, very knowledgable, excellent Otolaryngologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

My son has been at his practice for tubes since 6M with now hearing loss and dr b looks at me amazed this happened- we go often yet he treats our visits like it was the first time we went there- . a friend had a similar doe in the headlights look from him when quoted back and calls him dr liadori. i also had an issue with my oldest (not evident til later) where he kept telling me that at age 4 he removes tonsils.. i had met with him every year or so asking him if my child's apnea (her waking up snorting 6+ times a night was an issue. liadori- forced me to wait until age 4 - after the procedure asked I about my youngest who has the same issues and he said- oh if they have sleep apnea we can do this sooner- we don't wait until age 4. WTF!!??? My oldest was 90% height - and sunk to below average.. my kid who had it done sooner is still growing at 80%.. as I learned- 80% growth hormones are secreated at night and if you keep waking up/apnea- less chance of develop- I'd stay away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2010

Extremely helpful and excellent rapport with my child. Put her at ease and was able to address the problem without any need for surgery. It was well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

recommended surgery to remove adenoids for my son 2 years ago, and we decided not to do that. My son is doing perfectly alright and we are glad we did not have them removed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Bahadori performed myringotomy (ear tubes) on my son at age 1. The surgery went really went. Dr. Bahadori was very knowledgeable and caring. The staff at the surgical center was wonderful as well. My son has been seen by several of the ENT doctors and nurses at Dr. Bahadori's practice over the last 14 months and we have received very good service and care. I would also highly recommend Dr. Belinda Mantle and Nurse Practioner, Nancy Burgett.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

We have seen him twice now for my son. We had two fantastic meetings to address my son's auditory needs Dr. Bahadori has a wonderful bedside manner. In addition, he spent a lot of time with us, was patient, listened to us, and has good audiologists on staff. I would not want to go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601738].votes_count ]]