Rate Dr. James A. Salata

Dr. James A. Salata's Ratings

I am under Dr.Slata's care for masses in my throat. Being pregnant, this is an extra scary experience. I could not ask for better care than Dr.Slata. He sees the full picture, is caring, patient and extremely knowledgeable. One of the absolute best!

Submitted July 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Salata performed my thyroidectomy and partial para thyroid removal in February 2011. His diagnoses was accurate and the surgery was a success. I highly recommend him and his office staff. Very caring and knowledgeable Dr.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Salata performed my thyroidectomy in July 2010. He and his staff were very knowledgeable and professional. He was not only a great doctor/surgeon, but he was very courteous and caring.

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag

The doctor's staff was very friendly and helpful. My appointment started on time. Dr. Salata did a very complete examination, explained his findings and my options in detail, and then spent as much time answering my questions as I needed. Very highly recommended.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag