Rate Dr. Julie A. Gustafson

Dr. Julie A. Gustafson's Ratings

I've been a patient of Dr. Gustafson's for several years now. I had a massive tumor removal, and thanks to Dr. Gustafson's surgical skills, I had little nerve and facial damage (the norm being for this procedure is partial paralysis or partial nerve damage- all due to the location of the tumor). I am very happy with the care I've received. She is an excellent surgeon, leaves minimal scaring, is extremely conscientious about informing patients of the risks involved with each procedure. Some may find her a bit blunt when talking about treatment options, but that is not the case at all. She is refreshingly honest about treatment risks, and helps the patient decide which option is the best for full recovery for them. I find her to be a very pleasant, honest, and knowledgeable professional. I would recommend her any day!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Gustafson is a great ENT. She has helped me with a sudden hearing loss.Where other doctors told me to learn sign language. She helped me when I was having terrible headaches,dizziness,etc.with a sinus surgery.She has helped me with severe allergies with treatment of weekly shots and medicine.She is very kind, she takes her time with each patient. Getting to know you, and your symptoms and concerns. She does run late on some appointments, because she does not rush youthrough like most other doctors. She is worth your time waiting.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

this doctor is very cynical & judgemental of her pts. makes comments unrelated to health issues. did not tell me my son had complications during surgery which would have been helpful PRIOR to the ER visit due to complications from her procedure. which i was told AFTERWARDs that this a common occurence.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag