Rate Dr. Sal Kizis

Dr. Sal Kizis's Ratings

I've been seeing him my whole life. He's an awesome doctor. Very helpful & kind!

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kizis has been my primary care physician for 20 years now. He has been excellent in diagnosing difficulties before they became an issue and extremely supportive in resolving them. He has access to excellent consultants and is more than happy to make referral when needed. Everything has taken place in a timely manner. I would not say he is the chattiest doctor out there, but that is not why I go to him.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag

HORRIBLE doctor. I seriously can't believe he is an MD. He was the doctor who examined my son the day after he was born at Met hospital. He walked into my room, did not introduce himself, walked over to my son and proceeded to handle my son in a way that I consider abusive. My husband and I were in shock and after he left we were both so appalled by the way he handled our son that we called the hospital's CEO's office to complain. He made my son scream terribly during the entire "exam", which I would have put a stop to if I wasn't in such shock. Thank goodness my son has a great pediatrician who TRULY knows how to handle a baby.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Kizis has been my doctor for over 25yrs.He may be a busy doctor but in the end,a diagnosis is always found and and everything possible is done to ensure good health.After all..that's what we're there for!He may be straight to the point but that doesn't make him a bad guy.It keeps the wait times shorter.I don't want to sit there longer than I have to.He has always been very friendly and helped me with some very serious issues.Staff is great as well!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

He's a horrible doctor. First off he was double booked and we has to wait 1.5 hrs to see him through the appointment. He also made my friend wait 3 months for a referral and when it went through it was to the same specialist my friend didn't want (which he told him). Also at an appointment he made us feel like we couldn't give our opinion and what we think. We also asked for a different type of specialist for a different problem and he wouldn't give us a referral. Cancer runs in the family and we needed a specialist, instead he said cancer can't run in the family and didn't even look at my friends body to see why we were concerned. STAY FAR AWAY from this doctor. He may be nice and friendly but he doesn't know what he's doing. I had to come in with a list of specialist I wanted.

Submitted April 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kizis is a very patient doctor who listens to your problems and is very helpful.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2010 | flag

I was surprise at some of his ratings cuz i like this family doctor. He is always friendly to me and answers all my questions, and even spends time talking to me...of course they are busy, they're doctors! But he is never rude. Been seeing him for 10 years and he is great! I have had others that were actually rude, but not him.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

Staff is not the friendliest - I guess that comes from the top. Doctor has one hand on the door and the other on prescription pad. Waiting room is always full due to over-booking - the more people he sees the more he gets paid! He DOES NOT care about his patients! He does not listen to what you have to say and treats people like they are morons. He can't wait to get you out of the room - always made to feel like you're wasting his time!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2009 | flag

Submitted Sept. 21, 2009 | flag

Did not offer any service in clinic at all. Instead just prescribed some strong pain killers and told her to go visit another doctor! No diagnosis, nothing! Pathetic.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2008 | flag