Rate Dr. Scott B. Blanke

Dr. Scott B. Blanke's Ratings

Best in his field. If you need any ent surgery, have him do it. Do not hesitate to ask for him. My family has had him twice now and he is the best.

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Blanke has assisted me several times with the consequences of acute allergies. He is very highly qualified, highly knowledgeable, suffers from ENT problems himself and is highly motivated to give his patients the best possible care. He holds himself to very high standards of practice. He has done a cryoturbinectomy on me which helped me considerably. In fact, he was on the team which defined the procedure and established it as a standard treatment for severe allergic enlargement of the turbinates. I would advise anyone who needs a ENT physician to consider him as a provider. He is very good at what he does. And easy to talk to. He is also Board Certified as a maxilofacial plastic surgeon.

Submitted May 25, 2009 | flag