Rate Dr. Mark Awuku

Dr. Mark Awuku's Ratings

Great doctor, glad to have had him for as many years as I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Very knowledgeable, professional, caring, and funny...I'm extremely blessed to have him as my son's doctor...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

He is the best medical doctor that I have ever come across. He is not doing miracles but he does everything right. He is always available. He always has explanation. He always has a plan. He called me at 8 pm to give me my test result. There is no way anybody , any human being can do what he does. For that and everything else thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I was his patient for 18 years and When I was 6 I had a bad accident and got rushed to the hospital and off call he came and seen me at 2am on his own time. Now my little brother has him. He is an amazing doctor and recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Incredible Doctor who's giving knows no boundaries

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

i've seen him twice for my daughter and he's just been amazing. my daughter always gets red in the creases and all doctors and dermotologists told me it's eczema , he's the only one who told me it's cradle cap. i would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Indeed Dr. Awuku is the best my family love him. We thank God for his life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr Awuku is fantastic! My sister and I have been seeing him since our early childhood. I am 21 now and had to go to his office to collect my immunization record for medical school. I hope that one day my patients love me the way Dr. Awuku's patients love him. A+++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1636543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Wonderful, friendly, busy doctor! He is super with my son; very patient & gentle. We have a wait sometimes longer once inside then in the waiting room, but worth it. Friendly staff; able to book a sudden appt when really needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1636542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

My 3 children have been seeing him since birth. They are now 28, 25, and 19 and still try to see him...I think that says it all. He was there for us all hours of the day; truly the most selfless individual my family is blessed to have met. NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HIS CARE AS A PEDIATRICIAN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1636541].votes_count ]]