You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Awuku

Dr. Mark Awuku's Ratings

Amazing doctor!!! Trust him with my children's lives,literally!! We've been blessed with to have Dr Awuku from birth to 18,I wish it was for life! One of the boys was brought in to Grace Hosp with jaundice,there was no phototherapy light available,the Dieu wouldn't take him because he was considered neo-natal. Dr. Awuku showed up in a tux and straightened it all out. That was our start to his truly dedicated care and it's continued through the years. Truly amazing!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

You could not find a more caring , conscientious doctor
He is the BEST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I love Dr. Awku. Surely recommend him 100%. He is so caring, and funny. I honestly don't want to become 18. LOL

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

He diagnosed my son with pyloric stenosis in the hospital and saved his life at 5.5 weeks of life! Although, he did not do the surgery, without his care, he would have surely died. Excellent doctor with good bedside manner. Tyler is thriving at age eleven now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I started going to Dr Awuku 26 years ago with my children and now I am blessed to be able to take my granddaughter to see him! He is by far the
best pediatrician out there. I know after I've been to him I can rest assure that his diagnosis is right and that I can have peace of mind knowing that my granddaughter is in good hands

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

A man that has dedicated his life to our kids deserves all the kudo's he can get. Exemplifies care, compassion, and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Awuku takes the time to answer all of our questions. He is great with our baby. We feel 100% confident in his care for our daughter. Staff is also very friendly. So glad we were able to get him as a doctor,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Great doctor, glad to have had him for as many years as I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Very knowledgeable, professional, caring, and funny...I'm extremely blessed to have him as my son's doctor...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

He is the best medical doctor that I have ever come across. He is not doing miracles but he does everything right. He is always available. He always has explanation. He always has a plan. He called me at 8 pm to give me my test result. There is no way anybody , any human being can do what he does. For that and everything else thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553485].votes_count ]]