Rate Dr. Mark Awuku

Dr. Mark Awuku's Ratings

i've seen him twice for my daughter and he's just been amazing. my daughter always gets red in the creases and all doctors and dermotologists told me it's eczema , he's the only one who told me it's cradle cap. i would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

Indeed Dr. Awuku is the best my family love him. We thank God for his life.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Awuku is fantastic! My sister and I have been seeing him since our early childhood. I am 21 now and had to go to his office to collect my immunization record for medical school. I hope that one day my patients love me the way Dr. Awuku's patients love him. A+++++

Submitted May 12, 2012 | flag

Wonderful, friendly, busy doctor! He is super with my son; very patient & gentle. We have a wait sometimes longer once inside then in the waiting room, but worth it. Friendly staff; able to book a sudden appt when really needed.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

My 3 children have been seeing him since birth. They are now 28, 25, and 19 and still try to see him...I think that says it all. He was there for us all hours of the day; truly the most selfless individual my family is blessed to have met. NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HIS CARE AS A PEDIATRICIAN.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY... He's truly the BEST Doctor that anyone could ask for to trust with our children. He's the most caring, professional, selfless and TRUSTWORTHY person on the planet (literally)... My children are SO BLESSED to have a Pediatrician like Dr Awuku.. I just wish there were more like him. WE LOVE YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS TODAY AND ALWAYS

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag

Really, what more can you say about Dr Awuku. He is the best, hands down...If you are blessed to have him as a doctor for your child, you are trully blessed. This Dr is an example of GOD using people to bless other people. My children are truly blessed to have connected with Awuku, may GOD continue to bless him.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Awuku since birth. He is mannerisms are great and he is fantastic with her (she always remembers there are cookies). If you can get him to be your pediatrician I highly recomment.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

whaT A WONDERFUL AND KNOWLEDGE DOC,WE HAVE MADE IT THROUGH WITH OUR DAUGHTER BECAUSE IS IS THE BEST DR IN THIS REGION.HE TEACHES THE PARENT NOT ONLLY DOES HE TREAT THE CHILD>HE IS THE BEST!!!!WE WOULD NOT TRADE HIM FOR ANYTHING ....

Submitted Oct. 16, 2008 | flag

After reading all the comments on this site... my mouth would have dropped had I saw one negative comment. Although often a wait to see Dr. Awuku... I agree... a drive, a wait, all a small sacrifice for the knowledge, kindness, and professionalizism he and his staff share with their patients!! I agree that his attention to detail when doing an exam on the children, talking to the children, explaining details with the caregiver and ending his visit by sharing a smile and a cookie from his famous cookie jar are all services that don't often exist these days! Both Him and His Staff... are really wonderful at what they do! Doctor Awuku not only cares enough about teaching/mentoring student doctors but teaches Moms/Caregivers how to cope with difficulties that abound with the child who is in their care! Windsor is So lucky to have You... and Your patients LOVE YOU! THANK YOU!!

Submitted Oct. 6, 2008 | flag