Rate Dr. Mark Awuku

Dr. Mark Awuku's Ratings

I started going to Dr Awuku 26 years ago with my children and now I am blessed to be able to take my granddaughter to see him! He is by far the
best pediatrician out there. I know after I've been to him I can rest assure that his diagnosis is right and that I can have peace of mind knowing that my granddaughter is in good hands

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

A man that has dedicated his life to our kids deserves all the kudo's he can get. Exemplifies care, compassion, and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Awuku takes the time to answer all of our questions. He is great with our baby. We feel 100% confident in his care for our daughter. Staff is also very friendly. So glad we were able to get him as a doctor,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Great doctor, glad to have had him for as many years as I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Very knowledgeable, professional, caring, and funny...I'm extremely blessed to have him as my son's doctor...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

He is the best medical doctor that I have ever come across. He is not doing miracles but he does everything right. He is always available. He always has explanation. He always has a plan. He called me at 8 pm to give me my test result. There is no way anybody , any human being can do what he does. For that and everything else thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I was his patient for 18 years and When I was 6 I had a bad accident and got rushed to the hospital and off call he came and seen me at 2am on his own time. Now my little brother has him. He is an amazing doctor and recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Incredible Doctor who's giving knows no boundaries

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

i've seen him twice for my daughter and he's just been amazing. my daughter always gets red in the creases and all doctors and dermotologists told me it's eczema , he's the only one who told me it's cradle cap. i would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Indeed Dr. Awuku is the best my family love him. We thank God for his life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516874].votes_count ]]