Dr. Alexander McCallion

Rate Dr. Alexander McCallion

Dr. Alexander McCallion's Ratings

I Love love Dr McCallion but it is becoming next to impossible to get an appt to see him. Every time I call I get the answering machine. Its hit and miss. I might need to get a back up doctor at this point,

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. McCallion is a great doctor, not only is he compassionate and helpful, he actually cares about each and every patient. We love him and owe him my father's life. We also dread the day that he retires. Give his receptionist a break, it has to be a hard job to try to organize him and keep him on schedule when he tells patience to show up at 9am and then she has to deal with it.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Best GP ever, they don't make them like that anymore! He is knowledgable on everything, never wrong, extremely thorough. Listens and explains very well. He's been my doctor since I was an infant and I am dreading the day he retires. He is often behind schedule because of the one-on-one care he provides but he is well worth any wait you may face. Our family loves and trusts him!! Someone made a poor comment on his receptionist, she takes a bit of time to warm up to you. But you have to remember she has a job to do, she needs to screen properly and in some cases she needs to tell you no. She does her job well and effeciently that's what is important.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

Amazing Doctor! He delivered me and i refuse to see any other dr... some people within the office need attitude adjustments but he is worth the hassle! He is definately one in a million!

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

Alex saved my life. It doesn't get better than that! Best doc on the planet.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr Mac is wonderful and treats people like they matter. He is friendly, professional and thorough. My family loves him!!!

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag

He is an unbelievably gracious and caring doctor. He always has time for every patient and really cares.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr. McCallion delivered me almost 35 yrs ago...I LOVE HIM! He is a fantastic DR, with excellent bed side manners. He is now my daughters Dr, and she loves him. Everytime he sees her, he gives her a whiskery kiss and she melts! I hope he nevers retires, even though he deserves it very much so! I just know I will never find a Dr that is as caring or compassionate, that I will be able to develop the same patient/dr relationship. Always professional, but you feel like you are one of his family! He cares, and always remembers the small stuff. Our family loves you Dr. McCallion! The (Lush) Howse Family...

Submitted Feb. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr McCallion is the best Doc I have seen. He delivered me, my sibling and my children. He is my whole family's Doc and we all love him. My children are in love with him and love going to the doc. I am not looking forward to him retiring, as it will be hard to find a doc to replace him. HE TRULY IS THE BEST DOC EVER

Submitted Oct. 14, 2009 | flag

He delivered me 31 years ago and has been my doctor ever since. I think of him like family and could never imagine going to another doctor. I can't say enough good things about him. If I tried, I'd surely run out of space. He may not always be on time, but you know when it's your turn, you have his full attention. I wish him the best when he does retire, but I too, will be sad when he does. I sincerely hope he's still around if/when I start my own family. :)

Submitted Oct. 8, 2009 | flag