Rate Dr. Roch Johnston

Dr. Roch Johnston's Ratings

Dr. Roch is the absolute best chiropractor probably in all of California. He knows his stuff, is atlas-orthogonal certified, works with your financial situation, and truly cares about your health and not making loads of money. He also gives great nutritional testing/consulting and provided me with some detox cleanses that cleared out so many of my recent ailments. Go see Dr. Roch!

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

Doctor Johnston is not only the Doctor but GREAT person you can really depend on. Two thumbs UP!!!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

World's best chiropractor. He is a very gifted doctor.

Submitted July 9, 2011 | flag

My father is a doctor and Dr Johnston is the first doctor since my father that made me feel like he really cared about me. I whole heartedly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2008 | flag

Great doctor! He offers the best adjustments, and uses all sorts of techniques. Very fairly priced and good hours. Also he will come in on saturdays if I am out and in need of an adjustment. He is one of the only atlas doctors in orange county, and the only chiropractor I will let adjust my 2 month old. Great personality, too.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2005 | flag