Rate Dr. Roch Johnston

Dr. Roch Johnston's Ratings

Dr. Roch is the absolute best chiropractor probably in all of California. He knows his stuff, is atlas-orthogonal certified, works with your financial situation, and truly cares about your health and not making loads of money. He also gives great nutritional testing/consulting and provided me with some detox cleanses that cleared out so many of my recent ailments. Go see Dr. Roch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2132222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Doctor Johnston is not only the Doctor but GREAT person you can really depend on. Two thumbs UP!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2132221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

World's best chiropractor. He is a very gifted doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2132220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

My father is a doctor and Dr Johnston is the first doctor since my father that made me feel like he really cared about me. I whole heartedly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2132219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2008

Great doctor! He offers the best adjustments, and uses all sorts of techniques. Very fairly priced and good hours. Also he will come in on saturdays if I am out and in need of an adjustment. He is one of the only atlas doctors in orange county, and the only chiropractor I will let adjust my 2 month old. Great personality, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2132218].votes_count ]]