Rate Dr. John Fitzsimons

Dr. John Fitzsimons's Ratings

He is not what he used to be. He has cut his hours and is always late. The only plus is that IF you actually get to see him he knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

He's the best family doctors he's been mine since I was born 18 years now best doctor ever

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I think John is a good doctor he has been practising for a long time so I will give him that, just that he is only there at night and the place is always packed I don't feel I get the one on one I should be getting with various medical problems I am a patient of his but sometimes have to go to other walk-in clinics because I can't sit there for 2 hours I really start feeling really sick an dizzy I just can't wait that long, I wish one day they can get organized because by going to other doctors especially ones at this clinic that are very rude and don't care about dr. Fitzsimons patients is putting my health and other peoples health at risk , the doctors covering for Dr. F , are just rushing dr. Fitzsimons patients out there they don't care if I have a medical problem and Dr. Fitzsimons isn't there well you should treat his patients like your patients don't treats his patients like dirt, in which they really do, I was in a situation I was feeling so sick I had to go to the hospital I can't sit in that clinic for 2-3 hours with an appointment even do Dr. Fitzisimons maybe good that does not help me. There is one doctor there sometimes covering for Dr. F, and he is totally useless, I call him doctor clump, I think his name is doctor Curtlard, no manners makes doctors fitzisimons patients wait for hours doesn't even want to deal with you .tells you to go see him I am here know, I need help know, just help me don't treat me like cramp, I wish doctor Fitzsimons can hire doctors that respect his patients instead of treating them like dirt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Fantastic Doctor even though he overbooks & is rushed most of the time. Always takes my concerns/opinions into account when diagnosing instead of brushing me off like most walk-in doctors in the area. I like that he will refer you without a hassle if you have further concerns. (Bradford Office)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1638617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr Fitzsimmons always takes the time to listen and that is why you may end up having to wait your turn. You can tell that he really cares about his patients. He has been a great support to me at a very difficult time in my life. You will not find many family doctors who will take the time to attend to your mental health on top of your physical well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1638616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

He is a very popular doctor and has been in the area for over 20 years. He works both in Bradford and in Aurora. John is worth the wait. He is kind, never says no, and will give you clarification if needed. He sends people for tests and to other doctors who specialize in certain areas. My wife works in the medical field and its very stressful. I do not agree blaming his staff for the wait times, as they are only doing what they are told. Some are more personable then others but always pleasant. Blame our government for making medical school almost impossible to get into .! Its not easy to deal with so many patients and amount of work they do behind the scenes incredible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1638615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

He's very rushed... but that's becuase the walk in clinic he works out of is packed to the rafters. He makes tremendous effort in trying to explain exactly what is wrong with you and why. He takes notes as he's explaining things and gives them to you when he's done. Perhaps his most amazing attribute is he tends to remember exactly what you discussed your previous visit...I barely remember myself, and I'm not talking about after checking his notes on the computer either. Overall great doctor... compassionate, open minded, knowledgeable and most important he's honest and critical of his own profession at times ...a refreshing change to what I have gotten used to. I'm starting to hold doctors in high esteem once more. Thnx Doc!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1638614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Fitzsimons for over 20 years. He is kind, compassionate, and listens well. He will refer you to a specialist if necessary. His only fault is he is not often punctual. I have been left sitting for long periods of time, past my appointment time, in his waiting room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1638613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2010

Dr Fitzsimons is a very caring, clever doctor. He may be rushed but he knows his stuff. Considering how busy he is, his staff do a great job- very helpful. There have been times when I have been to his walk-in clinic and there has only been one person working for him- with so much going on travel, walk-in and family patients. His staff do a very good job and they are very helpful. I wish he would take me on as one of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1638612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2009

my doctor for 20+yrs he is not the doctor he use to be, too many patients, doesnt spend the time with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1638611].votes_count ]]