You may also like

Rate Dr. Thaila Ramanujam

Dr. Thaila Ramanujam's Ratings

I suffered with 8 years of painful and itchy spots and blisters on my hands and feet before coming to Dr. Ramanujam with pictures and a list of symptoms. My primary care physician as stumped. Dr. Ramanujam took one look at the pictures and said, "I know what this is." She then asked me a few questions, all of them directly pertaining to the problem and gave me a dead-on diagnosis. Knowing no how to deal with the problems and what the aggravating factors are, I've been symptom free for a full year. Hooray! And all it took was ten minutes in this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Terrific rheumatologist: very educated and informed. Good communicator.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1639788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

My first visit with her vas very thorough. She took a detailed history and ordered a number of tests that I hadn't already had. Follow up visits were considerably shorter but she is always concerned with how well my medication is working and has changed medications several times in order to find the one that relieves my symptoms the best. She always answers my questions completely and is very kind. She has been on time every time I have been to her office, which I find refreshing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1639787].votes_count ]]