Rate Dr. Leonard K. Lehr

Dr. Leonard K. Lehr's Ratings

He is such a sweet doctor. Great bedside manner. I wouln't want any other doctor to take care of me.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Great doctor....practice makes perfect and he has lots of it i must say he is knows what he is doing! Dr lerh delivered myself and my two children

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

Having an abnormal pregnancy (not knowing what to expect or do about it), I had accidently bumped into Dr. Lehr at my referred OBGYN doctors office due to the original doctor being out of the office. When Dr. Lehr heard my concerns and looked over my chart (i only visited the original doctor once before)-- immediately Dr. Lehr took my situation seriously and scheduled me right away to take care of my twin molar pregnancy. Before this, I was in extreme pain and had cysts growing in my ovaries. Dr. Lehr was the only doctor to take me seriously and took great care of my needs ever since. Now with my normal pregnancy, I am still with Dr. Lehr and every monthly visit I feel comfortable asking questions as well as excited to see the baby throughout my pregnancy. Thank you Dr. Lehr for your care :)

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

He is AMAZING, knows his stuff, and is NOT afraid to practice medicine. He made sure my ins. covered what I needed, and took amazingly great care of me. Dr. Lehr is the PERFECT combination of YEARS of experience, and modern technology rolled into one. He even came to my hospital bedside every morning to check on me. He is a 10 of 10. God bless him!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lehr and his staff are awesome. I never doubted his expertise and felt completely confident in his care. He exhibits calmness and efficiency during the whole process. He is very respected in the obstetrics field. Other doctors refer special need cases to him. When I was having an ultrasound, his nurse took care of my two-year-old daughter and painted her fingernails to help distract her. I would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Lehr is so great. He has been my Dr. for 13 years and hs delivered 2 of my 3 babies. He is very calming, knowledgable, and very easy to talk to. I hardly ever have to wait longer than 5-10 minutes to get in for my appointments. I have recommended so many ladies to him and they always come back and tell that they are so grateful they are that I told them about him. I wish that everytime I went to a Dr. they would be as great as him.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2008 | flag

He is a VERY experienced doctor, has been delivering babies for 40 years, he is very pro-woman and is very knowledgable

Submitted Jan. 16, 2007 | flag