Rate Dr. Thomas Ranieri

Dr. Thomas Ranieri's Ratings

Dr Ranieri is an amazing doctor. You will not find a nicer or more caring doctor in Edmonton. He is very knowledgeable, and truly cares about his patients. It is easy to give him a 5 for Helpfulness and Knowledge. His staff are very business and are very professional. They seem like they are the glue that hold things together. They do a very good job. For Punctuality I give Dr Raneiri a 5 as well. You will never be seen on time, but they allow you to call before your appointment to see if Dr Ranieri is on time or running behind. They give you a more accurate time to come in. I would rather go to a doctor that is consistently late because he spends time listening and interacting with his patients, then one who simply books patients every 10 minutes and pushes them through. The reason Dr. Ranieri is late is he listens to you and makes sure all of your concerns are addressed. He is such a nice man. You will be hard pressed to find another doctor as good as Dr Ranieri.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tom recently told me that he viewed being a doctor as a vocation rather than a means to an end. This is highly evident in evident in everything he does. You cannot ask for a more professional, knowledgeable, compassionate person. Those of us who have him as our GP are very fortunate. As for the waiting, my method of overcoming that has been to call shorlty before my original appointment time & ask the kind staff what time i should show up, it has worked for me.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

The time in the waiting room might be long, but it definitely worth the waiting. Dr. Jeh has been our family doctor for many years and has always been so helpful and supportive. He takes time listening, explaining, and answering our complaints and questions. Last year, I had some health problem and desperate to find out the result. Dr. Jeh checked the online report several times a day and phoned me as soon as the result became available. I trust him with all my heart.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

Although Dr Ranieri is always running late, if you call ahead, they will tell you how late and you can come in later instead of having to wait at the office. He is truly worth the wait.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

I have had Dr. Ranieri for over 20 years and won't have any other Doctor but him. He really does care about his patients and will make sure he can help you out in any way. He delivered both of my children and they love him to pieces. When it comes to extra test he always seems to be able to get you in to see the specialist faster than the norm. It will be a very very sad day when he retires which I hope is not for another 20 years. He is THE BEST

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag

you have too plan on being sick atleast a month in advance too see him!!!you waste atleast a half day waiting in the waiting room and it seems like if your ailment isn't obvious and apparent he just wants too move on too someone else.Super nice guy bit i am looking for a new doctor now.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag

Excellent physician. Very caring and patient. Very thorough and extremely knowledgeable. Very lucky to have him as a primary care physician.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

After a long time dealing with normal doctors that think they are wise due to having a degree that none of us normal people could ever obtain, at least thats how most of them come across. Dr Ranieri is a breath of fresh air. A nice man with all the humility that you would expect from the most devout nun. Someone that you can finally trust and maybe a little bit of light on this medical system that far too often makes most people feel like they are wasting the doctors time. A kind man that you can tell actually cares for mankind and is eager to relieve the pain of whoever walks into his office. I thank you again for being there not only as a doctor but a kind human being, making this a better world.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr ranieri is by far the best doctor i have ever came across. he is very knowlegeable polite and extremely caring. I love this man!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2009 | flag

Very personable and excellent bedside manner, Treats patients with genuine care and respect

Submitted Nov. 24, 2008 | flag