Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Rapp

Dr. Jeffrey S. Rapp's Ratings

I am so happy I went to see Dr. Rapp I would compare him to a great detective. I was referred by my pulmonary doctor, as a second opinion. He went over all of my many drug sensitivities one by one. He Listened to my story, he took the time to call the radiologist even though he had the report because my lungs sounded clear. He then called my Pulmonary Doctor and said, he didn't feel he wanted to give me drugs or I should be hospitalized. He did more blood work, which I have yet to hear back on. The only downside was the phelbotomist from his office who is not easy to deal with, she does it her way with an argument. Other than that, I only have words of phase.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

In my opinion, Dr Rapp is probably the most unprofessional doctor I have ever visited. On my first appointment he left me with many unanswered questions. He basically let me sitting in a room while he ran around from room to room seeing other patients. Very poor bedside manners! His office staff is also very unprofessional. The Phlebotomist who took my blood forgot to draw everything that was ordered. She called me back into the room to take my blood again as I was walking. I’ve requested all my medical records to be returned to and at this point they can’t find them. Also, there was a huge mix up with my insurance even though I call Dr Rapp 2 weeks before to discuss my insurance concerns. He later apologized and followed up with an email addressing some of my concerns. He also stated that he had to pick up the slack for another doctor that was out that day.

Submitted July 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Rapp ignored my concerns, even though I had numerous infectious disease symptoms simply because I kept having false negative test results. He may be nice and kind, but he was completely ineffective as an infectious disease physician in my case and his dismissing of my infectious disease symptoms almost cost me my life. (Records available upon request).

Submitted May 21, 2008 | flag

Jeff Rapp, MD is the kind of doctor who gives you the time like an old fashioned doctor did in the past. His practice is limted to ID medicine, but if you have an illness in this area, he's the best to see. He goes out of his way to help his patients get better [me included] and actually saved my life when I became acutely ill. He's easy to reach and responds back promptly. He's very approachable, kind, seems to be a genious in his field and has this nice calmness about him that helps a patient relax when they are anxious and nervous. There are many good doctors out there but Jeff Rapp, MD, is exceptional.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2005 | flag