Rate Dr. David Pechman

Dr. David Pechman's Ratings

This doctor is very rude, arrogant and has no business being a doctor. First of all you wait in waiting room,and then wait even longer in exam room (in a gown have naked and freezing). In have waited up to 3 hours in aa room. Then when he begins the exam he is very rough, rude, does not listen and has no bedside manners for a physician . I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2132354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

This physician is by far the wortst i have ever experienced. He has no business processing workers comp patients in any way. Im a spinal injury case. He had me left naked in a cold ice cold room for about 2hrs. By the time he finally showed up i was asleep on a metal tabe frozen half to death. He then began berating me and yelling. He caused me pain when he examined me and then stopped the interview. Throughout he kept making me wrong for this and that. I just tried to comply with the directions but he was exceedingly abrasive brash and arrogant. His staff was very professional He could take a big lesson from them. He seems to take some sinister pleasure in verbally assaulting Workers Comp patients as though we are some sort of lower citzens than he is. Technically this man is boarderline cruel to Workers Comp patients and should be banned from processing them. he has A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ON THIS SUBJECT AND SHOULD BE BROUGHT BEFORE THE BOARD AT ONCE!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2132355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

Although I waited for just over 30 minutes in the waiting room, I waited for almost 4 hours in the exam room. Dr Pechman was extremely rude during the exam and even became defensive and argumentative with me. Overall, it was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor in over 30 years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2132353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

He was very mean and rude to me. I left his office in tears. He asked me a question and when I tried to explain or answer he would interrupt me and say "That's not what I asked you" He never looked at me he was on his laptop the entire exam and then he asked me to do the grip test and and told me before I even touched if you give a reading of ZERO its not going to work so you better squeeze it. I have never grabbed anything that hard in my life. I hurt when I left but I felt threatened by his rude demeanor and just his presence made me feel very uncomfortable and he didn't even exam me he looked at some old Xrays and walked out.And nurse was very sweet she told me good bye and where to exit the office and that was all for the day.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2132352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

dr. pechman was one of the most intelligent doctors I have seen. Even though the office was very busy, once he entered the room; he seemed very focused in diagnosing my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2132351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

Dr pechman was a very knowledgeable doctor. He and his staff seemed to truly care about the treatment of my ankle injury. He went above and beyond my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2132350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2010

Pechman is sold out insurance doctor, dishonest, ruining injured public lives by inputting false medical /scientifical data into his QME report. Have witness with you and preferably use tape recorder = legally allowed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2132349].votes_count ]]