Rate Dr. Karen King

Dr. Karen King's Ratings

She has lots of compassion, takes her time answering all your queations, has a great sense of humour. Knows how to lift your spirits when you're down. One great lady, who loves her job!

Submitted Oct. 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. King is kind and knowledgeable. She doesn't make promises she can't keep, but at the same time gives you hope.

Submitted March 21, 2007 | flag

When my husband first saw Dr King, we found her to be a little standoffish, but after a couple of appointments we became more comfortable with her. She went over our choices available to us, and told us which she would prefer we do. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted March 20, 2007 | flag

Dr. King has been my oncologist for about 2 years now. She has been open, honest and very encouraging with me. I really appreciate her care.

Submitted March 10, 2007 | flag

Dr. King treated my father throughout his battle with cancer. She was very informative, helpful and supportive for my family.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2007 | flag

Very good. Helped me understand the difficult choices that I would have to make for my breast cancer treatment.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2007 | flag