Rate Dr. James Wolfli

Dr. James Wolfli's Ratings

Dr Wolfli has made a tremendous difference in my life with his caring, recommendations, surgery and follow up. He did a DIEP flap reconstruction in 2008, 11 years after my Stage IV original Inflammatory Breast Cancer that was treated with heavy focused radiation and chemo, and a year after my invasive ductal carcinoma that finally resulted in my mastectomy in 07. The reconstruction was a challenge due to the damage from the radiation but it has been great and so worth it! I was just up to see him the other day since radiation is the gift that keeps on giving, and am truly looking forward to the procedure that will help with this issue! Can't thank or recommend him enough!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. James Wolfli is an impressive and extraordinary individual and a foremost leader in his genre of reconstructive surgery. I speak from the personal experience of a double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction (performed in graduated stages) in 2013/14. An outstanding doctor goes beyond the patient diagnosis and 'humanizes' the experience with the distinction of altruism, patience and graciousness . Dr. Wolfli has been a very strong, unyielding contributor to my healing process - from the day of diagnosis to the final stage of bilateral breast reconstruction. His medical expertise and comprehension are beyond the scope of excellence. He performed an incredible bilateral breast reconstruction and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Wolfli for his talent and skillful aptitude. When you have the admiration and respect of colleagues, co-workers, employees, and patients, as I have experienced in the last two years with Dr. Wolfli, it provides you the affirmation that you have chosen the right doctor. Thank you, Dr. Wolfli , for walking through this experience with me - you are an exceptional and steller asset to your profession. In the words of one of your medical colleagues - "Dr. Wolfli is just 'good' people". I wholeheartedly and unconditionally agree. (LAP)

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

I have to say do not going to this doctor. He made a horrible job on my breast augment and am now looking for another surgeon to fix the mess that he has made of me!!

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wolfli is awesome! He is so polite and well mannered. He is also very knowledgable. While another doctor suggested a type of implant that would look most natural for my body type and breast shape, dr. Wolfli explained and drew out why that wouldn't work and what would. And I am super happy with my new breasts! He is not afraid to tell you why something won't work or if a size or shape wouldn't look natural on you and I like that. He truly does care about what you as an individual look like at the end and he wants you happy. Dr. Wolfli is an amazing doctor and anyone would be lucky to go to him.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2011 | flag

I had a double masectomy with immediate recontruction. It was a deip flap process, my tummy tissue was used to form new breast. The three step procedure was hard but now at the end of the cancer run the results are outstanding. I have completed tatoos and it has made everything more barable. Two breasts which look awesome instead of a flat chest with two scares is completely amazing. My family doctor was totally amazed on how well they looked. I would recommend Dr. Wolflie to anyone who asked especially breast cancer patients. He was professional, kind, an all round good person.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr.Wolfli and his staff were very friendly. I had an abdominoplasty 2+ weeks ago and I am so far VERY satisfied. Dr.Wolfli was very thorough when he explained the procedure to my husband and I hew also drew us diagrams. He had awesome bed side manners the day of my surgery and the nurses were great as well. My surgery went great and the incision is low.I couldnt he happier with the results! His staff was great on getting back to me after the surgery when I had questions.I will def refer Dr.Wolfli to my friends and family and I would go back to him again in a heart beat. I cant wait to see the final result!!!:)

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

LOVE Dr Wolfli. I had a breast lift and augmentation as well as a full abdominoplasty. It's been a little over 4 weeks and so far the results are outstanding. He is an amazing surgeon, and easy to get along with. I have already recomended him, and will continue to do so. I can't say enough about this Doctor.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2011 | flag

Makes you feel so comfortable...genuinely cares about patients. Fantastic work.

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

What a joke. Dr. Wolfli, completely misdiagnosed my problem and operated on me for the wrong thing. He ended up calling on another surgeon to bale him out of the situation. His follow-up was horrible. No wonder he is so easy to get into. Beware what you are getting yourself into.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag

I recently had a Breast Augmentation done and am very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Wolfli is an exceptional surgeon. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2009 | flag