You may also like

Rate Dr. Nabil Namis

Dr. Nabil Namis's Ratings

Dr Namis is by far THEE BEST doctor out there. He saved my life...and has guided me thru many of my problems taking great care of me. If it wasnt for him and fixing problems for what Dr newell did to me i wouldnt be here today!!! I would never go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have had never seen Dr.Namis prior to these past weeks. My doctor thought I had a molar pregnancy so referred me to Dr.Namis, thankfully it was only a failed pregnancy and not a molar. So he prescribed me Misoprostol which from what I read will thin my cervix and cause me to bleed. All dr namis told me was insert 4 pills (prescription) vaginally and then in 24 hours take the other 4 orally and then go to my ultra sound 10 days later to make sure everything was gone. What he failed to tell me was I would bleed profusely and to be at the hospital when I take the meds because I won't be able to stop bleeding and will cause me to faint... Twice!! Bleeding started at 7 am and by 10 am I had soaked through 9 over night pads... Passed I don't know how many blood clots. But I ended up having an emergency d&c. Needless to say I would never go near him ever again!!! Stay away from him. Read up on him before you decided!! Good luck if anyone has to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Horrible doctor with a equally bad bedside manner. He performed a botched DNC which left me in excessive pain and eventually I had to get a hystorectomy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I think this must be the worst OB-GYN ever to exist he shouldn't be allowed near a pregnant woman ever !!! My actual OB was Dr.Elliot who I love but if she's away Dr.Namis takes her patients the one time I saw him for a check up I was 7 months pregnant I left that apt. Very upset feeling violated I reported him immediately , he was rough and caused me to bleed which I hadnt experienced at any other apt. With Dr.Elliot I was badly bruised from his exam. I will never allow that man to touch me ever again I am now pregnant with my 2nd child again seeing Dr. Elliot :) but she is away and I am supposed to see Dr. Namis I have refused to see him and opted to wait for her return as my pregnancy has gone very smoothly I'm happy to wait ..... If you have Dr. Namis run as fast as you can in the opposite direction he's an A#*H%#*!! Pardon my French

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Dr Namis is the best gynecologist I have ever been to but unfortunately it takes forever in the waiting room. But, I understand when he is needed over at the hospital to deliver a baby. Causing the long wait time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Every time I take my mother- in- law to see him there is a wait of at least 2 hours. If I made someone wait that long for an appointment I would be out of business. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2678199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

As caring and as knowledge as he is, nothing excuses the horrible wait time. I would rather have my appointment booked a week away then be told to come in the next day and wait for 4 hours. The ER moves faster than that. Completely inexcusable and the secretary is unapologetic, bordering on rude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

He is such a kindhearted doctor. I believe he is one of few remaining doctors in this city that truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2575490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Namis for nearly a year now, and he seems to be a very caring man who tries his best to make you as comfortable as possible. I'll confirm outright that he does schedule 3-4 people per appointment slot, which makes the wait anywhere from 1.5-4 hours. That being said, he really doesn't take the time to read your file and familiarize himself with your case enough to be an effective doctor. I first came to him with midcycle bleeding, and was sent for an ultrasound that identified an endometrial polyp. He preformed a surgery to removed the poly, but post-op told me that they found nothing and it probably was dealt with naturally, and that everything should be okay. I came back to him two months later with the same recurring issues; while waiting in his office, I looked in my file and saw in the official post-op report that they did actually remove the polyp and send it for pathology (came back normal). His best idea for fixing my issues was to just switch me to different pills, but I'm now concerned that he either doesn't have the time/care enough to read my file to make an informed diagnosis/solution. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Namis if you are looking for effective medical care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2561885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

The only good thing about Dr.Namis is that he diagnosed my Endo after Dr.Rafla kept saying it was all in my head and I am thankful about the fact he caught my Endo and Dr.Rafla (wife is Dr.Reid Rafla anther bad Dr.) died sorry but my thought was he can't miss diagnose anyone else.
Other than that I would not go back ... when he did a Pap smear he did not use any lube and scraped my uterus with a wooden thing and when he did the internal same thing no lube and very rough I don't think he even used gloves YUCK.
When I was pregnant the first time the appointments we long 3-4 hours wait and I booked mine at 9am but what really got me was that I went into labour early and I had to go to his Dr's office he did an internal exam so rough that I was crawling off the bed and all he kept saying was hold still don't move.I was in tears I phoned my husband and mom it was terrible.

I have never gone back in fact when I got in the car accident while pregnant with our second child his office phoned me and I wasen't even his patient he wanted to see me and check me out I told them where to go that he wasen't touching me and I was not his patient which I don't understand to this day why he wanted to see me ??? and that was in 2005.

Either way he should not be in medicine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550428].votes_count ]]