Dr. Andreas Korpassy

Rate Dr. Andreas Korpassy

Dr. Andreas Korpassy's Ratings

I have never had such a helpful, understanding, and life-changing psychiatrist. I was diagnosed as borderline about two years ago, and I have done therapy at the royal vic for it, but I was still unwell. Dr. Korpassy determined that I was also bipolar on a lower level, and he put me on Lamictal. This drug has changed my life. I used to depersonalize every day, never feeling like I was anyone, and not recognizing myself as myself the day before, if that makes any sense to anyone. But the point is, since I have been on Lamictal, I have not once depersonalized. My moods are much more stable, and the more I increased the drug to a regular dose, the lesser my highs and downs became. On top of it, I have not had any side effects. All in all, Dr. Korpassy is an expert in his field, passionate about his work, very concerned with his patients (he even called me on his vacation to find out how my withdrawal from Effexor was going and how the dose of Lamictal was working), always willing to help, so understanding and a man with a kind heart. I would recommend him to anyone, especially to those with borderline personality disorder or bipolar disorder. And Lamictal has truly been a life saver for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I have suffered for most of my adult life with crisis issues that no one could quite put a finger on or name. Last few years they escalated to near death situations...very scary stuff. Was referred to Dr. Korpassy who finally put a name to what I had been feeling all these years...and it made perfect sense to me. I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder Type 2. The combination of medication I was put on including Lamotrigine as a mood stabilizer has worked wonders for me. No longer do I walk around daily with feelings of being a failure and dark thoughts that made me take very self-destructive actions. Dr. Korpassy is very easy to talk to and is not your standard psychiatrist as I've tried once before to see one and my experience was very bad so I never tried again. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

have been Dr. Korpassy's patient for a few a few years now. He has helped find the right medication for my anxiety and mood swings. He has had to adjust my medication a few times because I have had a reaction to side effects. Once he put me on Lamictal I felt better practically over night. I started to feel better and happier. Dr. Korpassy really cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

when all else fails once you've lost all hope is lost and all the psychiatrists have failed you GO SERIOUSLY SEE THE BEST AND MOST AMAZING DOCTOR AND COMPASSIONATE HUMAN BEINGS on the planet DR. KORPASSY the only psychiatrist I've ever met in my life and not regretted for waisting my time , I've met soo many since a child which i never truly felt like they genuinely cared or made a difference more like they just did their job ,Dr. Korpassy WILL ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR YOU bend over backwards and constantly treat you like his own family member he always has with me ,he called me several times a week during his vacation overseas as well as many members of my family to make sure im doing well hes always there for you no matter how far the distance its like he wont sleep well until you do and no way will he back down till your well in your skin again. ive been dealing with p.t.s.d several serious personality disorders and crippling depression suicide attempts and overdoses that landed me soo many times at the emergency room at the hospital on a weekly bases which all have stopped also from a life long problem of serious drug addiction that i self medicating with so i dont kill myself which was killing me slowely but surely basically because all other psychiatrist failed to find the right medication and just gave me maximum doses that turned me into a zombie with no help and just made me want to give up more on life but and myself but not dr.korpassy he didnt stop didnt stop till i was well again so now all the serious problems has stopped thanks to him when i had given up on myself he seriously saved my life now im a fully functional member of society again im forever indebted and grateful to him .He will wow you and make your life worth living once again no matter how crazy and crappy its always been so if your sick of feeling trapped in the horrible prison of your own unwell mind see him he will surprise you and change your life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

J'ai rencontré le Dr Korpassy parce qu'il soigne un membre de ma famille depuis une couple d'année et il a réussi a lui redonné le goût de la vie après 3 ans grâce à sa grande tenacité, sa
disponibilité et ses connaissances. Il a combiné Lithium- IMAO- Abilify et Lamictal, qui s'est averé être la meilleure thérapie pour son problème particulier. Il en est arrivé là après plusieurs essais d'autres médicaments et surtout gràce â sa grande patience. Je ne pourrai jamais le remercier pour tout ce qu"il a fait et contine de faire. Il est

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Apres des annee sans medecin traitant,le Dr.Korpassy a su poser le bon diagnostique, il m a aide a cheminer avec de la therapie et une medication appropie (Lamictal,seroquel,abilify). Il est a l ecoute, patient, et s investi beaucoup envers moi. Je considere avoir fais la moitie du chemin, et suis positif pour l avenir. Lors de notre premiere rencontre, j etais completement desorganise, oe proie a de l anxiete, des attaques de panique, de la paranoia, phobie social entre autre...Bien que pas totalement disparu, le Dr.Korpassy ma enormement aide a cheminer et je peus mieux gerer ces symptômes désagréables. Apres une tentative de suicide, il a su me redonner espoir, il m a sauve la vie, rien de moins. Je lui serai reconnaissant toute ma vie pour cela. Bien que je demeure fragile, je sais que je peus compte sur lui, et cela est tres important pour moi. Je me sens privilegie de l avoir comme medecin. Merci Dr Korpassy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Fist time I came to see Doctor Korpassy without any understanding what is going on with me, suffering with a deep inside pain, crying and unwilling to see anybody. Doctor succeed to get me out of my black thoughts, he made me smile. He explained that its my fair is making me suffer. He prescribed medication and made me come back in three days... I am with Doctor Korpassy's for more than three years already. The medication is over and I am looking forward to reestablish my professional and social lifestyle. Thank you, Doctor, for helping me to believe in myself, my own value and my uniqueness. Your job is extremely difficult but you do it with high excellence!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Where would I be without Dr. Korpassy. Most likely dead or in a mental institution. His kindness, knowledge, care and patience have pulled me through my darkest times and when I was flying too high. Thank you Dr. Korpassy for everything you have done for me. I love you! I would be lost without you. You even called me to see how I was doing, to help me in a crisis. You are my lifeline!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Korpassy for a few years and he has helped me in so many ways. That is with him that I found out that I was suffering from PTSD. Thank you so much Dr. Korpassy. There should be only doctors like you who really care for their patients.

DD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Après 25 ans de recherche auprès les médecins, psychiatres, psychologues et autres thérapeutres, sans succès concernant mon mal de vivre suite à un épuisement professionnel, dès notre première rencontre le Dr Korpassy a dépisté une maniaco-dépression atypique classe 2.

Ceci m'a permis de comprendre ce qui se passait en moi et de me diriger vers un rétablissement.

Merci !