Dr. Andreas Korpassy

Rate Dr. Andreas Korpassy

Dr. Andreas Korpassy's Ratings

Dr Korpassy is a very knowledgeable and extremely competent psychiatrist.
I am profoundly grateful for having someone like him helping me when I gave up on everyone; (including CLSC's psychotherapy program) which didn't help at all.
Dr Korpassy is an OUTSTANTING Doctor in every way. I am most appreciative for his tiredless effort in what he has done and continues to do to treat my deep depression.

Thank You- you are super, Dr Korpassy!
IHK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Korpassy is a very good doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and really tries to understand what you’re feeling and going through. He is extremely good with the medications and knows what is good and not good for you based on your feedback. He worked wonders for me with my meds getting the proper mix under control in a timely manner. I am grateful to have met him. His knowledge and expertise is to be commended. Kudos to Dr. Korpassy. Continue the good work.

Thank you for everything!

JP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr korpassy a fait reussi avec l'aide du Bon dieu a me soigner, cela après 2 ans d'itinerance et depression majeure il est a feliciter pour son beau travail et son amitie thank you from the bottom of my heart dr korpassy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Docteur Andreas Korpassy est une perle rare, il allie la compétence à de grandes qualités humaines. Je suis arrivée dans son cabinet três deprimée. Il m'a fait retrouver le sourire et la joie de vivre. Je le recommande fortement à toutes et à tous. Madame Mbombo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Dr. Korpassy has been an incredible help in my understanding and dealing with my mental illness bi polar. He takes ALL the time and patience necessary to listen and treat me medically and psychologically. He has also seen family members to help them as well to better understand my illness . I am forever grateful for all he has done for me. His staff is also extremely accommodating and a real pleasure to deal with. My life has changed thanks to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Korpassy has been treating me for depression for some time now. He is caring and dedicated and always keeps in touch. He even made house calls when I was really unwell. His concern for me and my family struggling with this disease is really touching. We are very grateful to him. His caring and professionalism is to be commended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr Korpassy knows his job. Because of his valuable patience and profound insight the quality of my life has greatly improved.
Many Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr kropassy est un homme très ampathique doté d'une grande humanité très généreux de son temps et de sa patience. En qui on peut avoir une confiance aveugle et que je recommande a tous.
Que Dieu le protège
E.Mustapha

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr. Korpassy is a great person and a great doctor. He cares deeply about his patients and goes the extra mile to make sure that they are healthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Le meilleur ? J’espère être l’exception. Souffrant de douleurs chroniques aiguees depuis longtemps, j’attendais de l’aide. Oui, le cas était un challenge : pas de réponse aux traitements standards. Était-ce une raison suffisante pour me cataloguer comme quelque un qui aimait voir les médecins et me donner un placebo en me promettant une amélioration. N’avez-vous jamais pense que je souhaitais tout simplement aller mieux et me battait pour trouver la cause ? Si vous ne comprenez pas un patient ou ce qu’il a : dites le lui.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1645013].votes_count ]]