Dr. Joseph Shiu-Luen Fu

Dr. Joseph Shiu-Luen Fu

Rate Dr. Joseph Shiu-Luen Fu

Dr. Joseph Shiu-Luen Fu's Ratings

Dr. Fu is an MD who does eye exams. I have been going to him for a number of years and am thoroughly satisfied. He and his staff are very pleasant, professional and thorough. He answers all of your questions and then some.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

He is not an eye doctor but an MD who is business savy and knows that running an upscale frames shop out of a eye exam clinic can bring in lots of money. For someone with no specialized training in "optometry", he does an ok job. His fees are very reasonable and he will refer to a specialist if there are problems that require a real eye doctor.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor. Very helpful and friendly staff. Got the frames for free and just had to pay for bifocal lenses. Husband got the same deal for trifocal lenses and paid the same amount. Cost him $85.00 for exam but did not cost me anything for exam as I am covered under ohip being a diabetic. Would recommend this Dr. to anyone.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

I thought I was booking an appointment with an eye doctor. I was WRONG!! He isn't an optometrist or an opthamologist. He is a GP that is doing quick, poor eye exams. AVOID!!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag

He is so paitent and understanding. He remembers all you problems even before he opens his chart, even small details. The staff at his new office are very friendly and helpfull. He has been my Dr. for 13 years and I have never had a bad visit.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2008 | flag

At age 64 I have had many many doctors. Dr. Fu has proven to be the best yet. I highly recommend this individual as a doctor in every way.

Submitted March 20, 2007 | flag