Rate Dr. Kent R. Amstutz

Dr. Kent R. Amstutz's Ratings

Dr. Kent Amstutz was an amazing resource when our twins were born early and required hospitalization in addition to other medical concerns. He was extremely knowledgeable and patiently answered all of our "first-time" parent questions. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1645234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

He was my dr as a child and my sissters also my sissters both have adhd and he was very.helpful and now i take my two children there he always takes time to observe them and talk to me about them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1645233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

My children have been seeing Amstuz for 7 years now and I would higly recommend him to anyone. I have never had any issues with his care, my 12 year old has Asthma and has he has been extremly helpful in getting it under control and answering all my questions, my 7 year old was a very sick baby and he went out of his way to help and answer all questions. I also have 19 month old twins that were born 5 weeks early and he would call just to see how they were doing. Everytime I bring one of my children in he will ask how the others are doing my name and if they were recently ill will know why they were there. I beleive he goes above and beyond what is expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1645232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Dr. Amstutz has been seeing my little guy for a year now. I like him alot. I am a first time mom, and he helps with all my questions and concerns. He cares about my little one, you can tell that, and whenever you mention his name around, everyone seems to know him, or have heard that he is excellent in pediatric care. I would agree everytime, and recommend him highly. If you contact with any questions, there is a response either the same day, or bright and early in the morning. He also is specialized in developemental care as well. I think he has done a great job with my little one and me! Thanks Dr. Amstutz!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1645231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2008

My son was born 5 weeks early. Now 3 and a half months old, I have had more problems than I think a first time mom should have to go through and I think is the result of not getting the proper medical attention. I wanted Dr. Amstutz to be his primary physician but he is always out of town to do a conference or he is too busy. I have seen the female in the office. She is very kind but I think she jumps to conclusions too fast. The one time I have seen Dr. Amstutz he seemed uninterested in my concerns and instead of searching all possibilities he just came up with the easiest answer,stuck with it, and made me feel as though I was being a paranoid first-time mom. I have not been happy with the service of the doctors and receptionists in the office and feel my son is not getting the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1645230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2008

A doctor who decides that a child is faking being ill because his blood tests are normal is not giving the best care. When he makes up his mind the child is malingering instead of looking at the facts of the case, that is not only unprofessional but dangerous. He told my son that he wasn't sick enough to be in the office then turned around and gave him an antibiotic. He says he thinks my child is malingering about fatigue and leg pain so he doesn't have to go to school. My son rather enjoys school and since it affected things he loves like running around outside with his friends and playing on the computer that disqualifies that statement. He said that my sons reflexes and strength was normal when an hour later a physical therapist told us to get an MRI because the right and left sides was so different in strength and reflexes. The MRI is scheduled. The doctor proscribed it. He said it is malingering until it is proven it isn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1645235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Both of my children have been seeing this doctor for almost 3 years now. He specializes in developmental pediatrics and is wonderful. He is very receptive to questions and parent concerns. One of my children has a rare genetic disorder which this doctor went and researched for us so that he could better help our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1645229].votes_count ]]