Rate Dr. Scott Elliott

Dr. Scott Elliott's Ratings

I am blessed to have such a caring and capable doctor. Dr. Elliot has been caring for me and my whole family ( four children)for 17 years. Yes, there was issues with the phones but has now been rectified. Dr. Elliot treats me well and when I see him he listens and takes what I say seriously. I never have to wait for my appointments and if there is something he questions, he will refer. Nothing is too big or small. I am very fortunate to have Dr. Elliot as my family doctor.

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

The phone system is terrible. It takes days to get through to actually schedule an appointment. I was also misdiagnosed. I was told I had a cold sore when it was actually a hemangeoma on my lip. Nonetheless, I went to Western University Hospital and was properly diagnosed by a microsurgeon and promptly received surgery to have it removed. I lived my entire life with a giant bulge in my lip due to his misdiagnosis. He is fine for routine check-ups, needles, cough and colds but not for something perplexing that requires further attention.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

I left Brantford to get better medical care. I was very depressed at the time I was his patient and he refused to prescribe medication. He stated he did not want to turn me into my mother! Now my mother does take a variety of medications but this doctor breached confidentiality in my view. I was asking for help and was basically told to suck it up in not so many words. If my mother is on too much medication who's fault is that? He's her doctor! Also dad needed major surgery and this doctor almost missed what was wrong which could have killed my dad. Dad diagnosed himself and told Elliot what the problem was! The problem is Elliot does not do proper physical exams and seems to be a afraid of germs. I worry for his patients but with the doctor shortage in small towns what are people supposed to do? This doctor NOT one I would go to.

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Elliott's for 20 plus years. He is one of the best. When you are in his office, you have his full attention all the time. He is a caring professinal. I dread the day the man retires. I know I will never find another doctor as dedicated to his patients as Dr. Elliott has been to us.

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag

Actually he will prescribe antidepressants, no questions asked! I would go in, tell him my problems and he would ask me what I want for it. Like I knew? He is the Doctor!. He is also quite rude.

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag

An excellent doctor. Willing to send you to a specialist if warrented.

Submitted April 8, 2010 | flag

I have been patient of Dr Elliot for 25 years. I have always been treated with respect. I find him to be a very caring man and a true professional. I can see how pill seekers and chronic complainers would not like him. He is a professional physician not a drug dealer. If people don't like this doctor or any other doctor they are free to go to another.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2009 | flag

This Dr. is one of Brantfords BEST. We are fortunate to have such a caring and dedicated person. He has gone well above his call of duty from my own and others personal experiences. Due to the lack of physicians and increasing workloads on all Dr.s my hat goes off to all of them. Walk a mile in their shoes before you can judge them. I would not want their job.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr Elliott is a no nonsense kind of man. He treats the issue/illness by the book and refers you to specialists when needed. I work in healthcare and Dr Elliott is one of the good guys!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr Elliott has been my doctor for 25 years he has always been great, very kind and caring. He tells it like it is so accept that

Submitted April 27, 2009 | flag