Rate Dr. John Van Dorp

Dr. John Van Dorp's Ratings

Long time patient. Great honest person. Listens very well and will send you to the right people if he can't figure it out. Very kind and understanding. Always took time with my kids. Volunteers a lot in the community. Very liked. Too bad all doctors are not like him. A big thumbs up for always listening and caring for people:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

John has been my family doctor for 20 years now and he's the best doctor I've ever had in my life. This man is so compassionate it's amazing and he has been a life saver for me and my daughter at times. My daughter and I are going to be very sad the day he retires, but also happy for him for all the good he has done for so many. God bless you John Van Dorp

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1646411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

goes above and beyond the call of duty. Very kind, also highly competent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1646410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2011

He is plesent, experienced, direct and polite. I had a severe problem that would test most doctors ability to the max. He was very patient and determined and finally located the cause. We are lucky to have a doctor of his ability.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1646409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. VanDorp is the best doctor I have ever encountered.I have taken my children to him in the ER clinic 3 times now and I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. His manner with the kids is amazing, he explains everything and takes the time to answer all questions in a manner you can clearly understand. My children love him and he is willing to go above and beyond to make sure you are diagnosed properly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1646408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. VanDorp is a fabulous Dr. He is very friendly, He is willing to send you to specialists if he does not have the answer. Not a pill pusher. He will get you in to see him whenever need be. He will advise when he is on call at the hospital so if you need to see him you can stop by the Wiarton hospital. He is fabulous I dont know enough kind words to say about him. We are very fortunate to have Dr. VanDorp as our family Doctor. His office staff are also very friendly and caring and do not hesitate to get you in for an appointment when needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1646407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

The only reason I rated Dr Van Dorp poorly for punctuality is because he's very busy and popular. He's the best doctor I've ever had. I've moved out of province and he's one of many reasons why I regret the move and miss home so bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1646406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

Dr. Van Dorp is a fantastic doctor. He is kind, attentive and very knowledgable. However, if needed, he is always quick to get a second opinion and send you on to the appropriate specialist. I'm formally from Wiarton and now live in Toronto and I wouldn't give him up for anything! He's well worth the 3 hour drive!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1646405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr Van Dorp is the best doctor a person can ask for. We feel very blessed to have him as our doctor. He's very helpful, gives out good advice. He's just the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1646404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I saw him when I was in the ER. Took the time to look deeper then the first Dr. Wish I could have him as my regular Dr. I really hope he's in the ER the next time I or anyone I care about needs help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1646403].votes_count ]]