Rate Dr. Arthur Swift

Dr. Arthur Swift's Ratings

I have only good things to say about Dr Swift. He has corrected a botched procedure done by another doctor. He has also performed a procedure on my son which helped him regain his self esteem and confidence. Dr Swift is not only a professional but human and kind. He will not sell you needless procedures. I trust him completely and would and have recommended others to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Having heard great things about DrSwift, I decided to try Botox for the first time. I felt very at ease and knew that I was in very good hands. He is a professional and does not try to sell more procedures.
He's wonderful and I would never go anywhere else!
Thanks DrSwift!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Thanks to Dr Swift, I am feeling great again! He recently corrected a botched surgery performed by another physician, and made me look better than ever...He is an artist...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Was not satisfied at all with my facial injections! See no difference after all that money! Plus he only wanted to sell his products for my hyperpigmentation- which did not do much for me- as opposed to referring me to a great dermatologist. Very dissappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548371].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Je suis tombée en amour avec ce médecin. Il est d'un humanisme incroyable!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2536321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I had rhinoplasty with Dr. Swift at his Westmount clinic 3 years ago. It took my nose a long time (months) to get its final shape and I can now say that although I am happy with the result, it is not perfect. My nose looks wider than before the surgery. There are also bumps under the skin on one side of the nose. The tip of my nose is still droopy when I smile. Finally, I now have dark circles under my eyes. Before you decide on rhinoplasty take the time to discuss in detail what you want and dont want your nose to look like. Also note that you might get dark circles under the eyes which migh not disappear after a few weeks or months.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1646933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Dr. Swift and have facial filler injectables done with amazing results at a traning clinic held at the Ritz Carlton in Toronto on December 10th. I was the first model for his product training and am thrilled with the symmetry of my face and subtle corrections. I was truly impressed with his professionalism, teaching skills and love for what he does. Not only was it an incredible learning experience for me, I am so pleased with how I look; me just a little bit better and aging gracefully. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1646932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

I can simply say WOW - from the staff to the waiting areas, the kindness and patience of the Dr Swift ... Excellent. FYI i work at the Jewish Hospital and i can sincerly say that i was impressed. Thank you Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1646931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2012

J'ai subi deux importantes chirurgies avec Dr. Swift, un redrapage mamaire en 2010 et une abdominoplastie en 2012. Dr. Swift est humain, chaleureux et il sait nous écouter et prendre le temps avec nous pour bien cibler les besoins de chacun, il est expert en la matière et on se sent en confiance dès les premiers instants. Ce qui fait qu'on se sent bien aussi dans cette clinique c'est qu'avant ou après les chirurgies, ils sont tous présents 24/24 pour écouter nos inquiétudes. Dr. Swift et son infirmière répondent sur le champs jour et nuit après les chirurgies et ça...c'est très réconfortant. Alors une fois engourdie ou endormi en salle d'opé et bien on lui fait confiance et croyez moi ça donne de beaux résultas. Dr. Swift, you are a nice person and the Best Doctor I never had. :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1646930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Swift est une perle rare. Il est toujours attentif et me donne le temps nécessaire d'expliquer. Il va même au-delà pour m'aider dans un autre secteur de santé. Il est connaissant, toujours souriant, je l'adore. Il n'essayerait jamais de vendre ce qu'on n'a pas besoin ... même si moi je le voulais. Bravo, pour votre professionnalisme et merci pour tout.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1646929].votes_count ]]