Rate Dr. Arthur Swift

Staff
Punctuality
Helpfulness
Knowledge

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Doctor once and our system detected a rating for this Doctor from your IP already.

Rating Added! Please provide some additional info to help others make better decisions.
Skip

Dr. Arthur Swift's Ratings

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je suis tombée en amour avec ce médecin. Il est d'un humanisme incroyable!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

I had rhinoplasty with Dr. Swift at his Westmount clinic 3 years ago. It took my nose a long time (months) to get its final shape and I can now say that although I am happy with the result, it is not perfect. My nose looks wider than before the surgery. There are also bumps under the skin on one side of the nose. The tip of my nose is still droopy when I smile. Finally, I now have dark circles under my eyes. Before you decide on rhinoplasty take the time to discuss in detail what you want and dont want your nose to look like. Also note that you might get dark circles under the eyes which migh not disappear after a few weeks or months.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Dr. Swift and have facial filler injectables done with amazing results at a traning clinic held at the Ritz Carlton in Toronto on December 10th. I was the first model for his product training and am thrilled with the symmetry of my face and subtle corrections. I was truly impressed with his professionalism, teaching skills and love for what he does. Not only was it an incredible learning experience for me, I am so pleased with how I look; me just a little bit better and aging gracefully. Thank you so much.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I can simply say WOW - from the staff to the waiting areas, the kindness and patience of the Dr Swift ... Excellent. FYI i work at the Jewish Hospital and i can sincerly say that i was impressed. Thank you Dr.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai subi deux importantes chirurgies avec Dr. Swift, un redrapage mamaire en 2010 et une abdominoplastie en 2012. Dr. Swift est humain, chaleureux et il sait nous écouter et prendre le temps avec nous pour bien cibler les besoins de chacun, il est expert en la matière et on se sent en confiance dès les premiers instants. Ce qui fait qu'on se sent bien aussi dans cette clinique c'est qu'avant ou après les chirurgies, ils sont tous présents 24/24 pour écouter nos inquiétudes. Dr. Swift et son infirmière répondent sur le champs jour et nuit après les chirurgies et ça...c'est très réconfortant. Alors une fois engourdie ou endormi en salle d'opé et bien on lui fait confiance et croyez moi ça donne de beaux résultas. Dr. Swift, you are a nice person and the Best Doctor I never had. :)

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

4
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Swift est une perle rare. Il est toujours attentif et me donne le temps nécessaire d'expliquer. Il va même au-delà pour m'aider dans un autre secteur de santé. Il est connaissant, toujours souriant, je l'adore. Il n'essayerait jamais de vendre ce qu'on n'a pas besoin ... même si moi je le voulais. Bravo, pour votre professionnalisme et merci pour tout.

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
3
Helpfulness
3
Knowledge

J'ai eu une augmentation avec Dr Swift et je ne suis pas satisfaite du résultat. Quand je force ou lève les bras on voit la prothèse en bas, ce que lon apelle un Double Bubble. J'en ai parlé au chirurgien et il ma dit que le temps arrangerait les choses et j'ai lu sur internet que ce problème nécessitait une réopération. De plus a mes rendez-vous post opératoire il m'a fait attendre presque une heure. J'espère qu'il acceptera de me réopérée, car je ne suis vraiment pas heureuse du résultat et je suis décue d'avoir payer aussi cher!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

4
Staff
5
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

I saw Dr. Swift for smart lipo under my chin to remove fat. During the followup appointments I was told that the resulting loose skin under my chin would tighten up. I was not happy with the saggy skin and he kept insisting that the surgery was a succes, the fat was gone, sure, but the skin never tightened up. I waited a year and it wasn't any better, so I went back to see what could be done about it. He just wanted me to go for Thermage, another $2000 and the procedure is not garanteed and does not last. So I am looking for another surgeon to correct the puckered, loose ugly skin, but I am very weary! It looks worse now than before the surgery, not a "success" at all. Besides that, he has a great staff, very professional, they all made me feel very comfortable and welcome. Dr. Swift is very kind and professional, I just don't feel good about the results of this procedure.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2012 | flag

3
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

After seeing three plastic surgeons, Dr. Swift agreed to remove my implants as one had bottomed out and I just didn't want them anymore. I paid $2,000, however his receptionist asked me for my medicare card which got me worried. After checking w/medicare, turns out that Dr. Swift charged close to $1,000 on my medicare card for a rhinoplasty. He panicked when he heard that I had complained about this and was very interested in knowing how I found out. Be careful ladies, don't give out your medicare if you're paying. Other than that, he's great, very understanding, calm and easy on the eyes!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Over the last few years, I have had several procedures done by Dr.Swift. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon. I highly recommend him. His operating rooms are state of the art, luxurious, and antiseptic.His staff are caring, efficient, and quite knowledgeable Do not go to any other plastic surgeon! I have had a reverse abdominoplasty, abdominal liposuction, liposuction under the chin, and fat grafting on the face. The fat grafting is amazing and relatively inexpensive. After several injections, my face appears miraculously rejuvenated.I may never need a face lift. My daughter had a rhinoplasty a few years ago. The results were great and remarkably subtle. Dr.Swift, thank-you!!!!

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag



Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.