Rate Dr. BRIDGET K. Sipher

Dr. BRIDGET K. Sipher's Ratings

Dr. Sipher's best attribute is her practical approach in dealing with children. She understands that every child is different and provides appropriate care to accomdate each of their needs. I really appreciate that you get her full attention when she is in the room with you. She makes sure to address ALL of your questions or concerns!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

I had my first child in 2005 and now have 2 (almost 3) children and love Dr. Sipher. She NEVER acts rushed and always remembers us. Her nusre Mary ALWAYS returns my calls in a timely manner. There was also one time when my oldest broke her leg and we had to go in on Sat. to have Dr. Sipher see her...she and her nurse stayed late just to help us! Would def. recommend and have recommended her to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

Her staff is wonderful and friendly. her nurse, Mary, is so wonderful to be around, Dr Sipher is amazing. this truely is a A+ team. Dr. Sipher does not rush. all that craziness happens in the hallway. once she steps in , it is all about you and your kids. i love it that she recommends alot of the meds, natural or not, that she really believes in. she also has two young kids of her own so i know that she know what i am going thru and can relate. again this is an A+++ team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2009

Dr. Sipher is the best! She never acts rushed and takes her time answering all of my questions. She offers always offers alternatives to medication as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

She is very helpful. She alwyas takes the time to answer all my questions and address all my concerns. My daughter actually enjoys going to see Dr. Sipher.She was a great addition to Olympia Pediatrics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

she is always happy.she always remembers all my kids names(i have three).her nurse is a joy and always calls back in a timly manner. ive never even had to see another doc. due to her not being in. she is very easy to talk to and doesnt rush you ever. i love and my three kid will contiue to see her as long as we can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Amazing doctor! By far my baby's best doctor. She really cares. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647312].votes_count ]]