Rate Dr. Laurie T. Sorenson

Dr. Laurie T. Sorenson's Ratings

Worst staff EVER. Staff fails to admit fault when they drop the ball, Dr. Sorensen does not return ANY phone calls. Medical assistant fails to send accurate / timely medical paperwork to support patients short term disability. Completely rude on the phone. Nurse hangs up on you if you don't speak to her in a soft tone (Sherri) previous assistant Christina was just as rude. I will never return to this office and highly recommend you choose another office for your hysterectomy. They are really good at getting you scheduled for surgery but after that- they have NO CONCERN for you. Oh yes and in 3 weeks of back n forth on the phone with the staff, no one ever once asked me how I was feeling after my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Not the most professional Dr that's for sure!!!!! I would not recommend her at all do to her horrible bedside manor, ego & overall conduct. It was appalling to say the least. To such extent that we are getting legal advice to see if her actions are reprehensible either by law or the ethics code!!!!!!! We wore shocked that a DOCTOR would behave in such a despicable manor and are still dis belief by her behavior!!!!!!!!!! Say NO to Dr.L Sorenson.......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Super, super outstanding doctor. Tough luck if you can find someone better and more knowledgeable than she has always been.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Sorenson was incredible! Since this was my first pregnancy, I was very nervous, but she answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and confident. I feel very blessed to have had her deliver my son and couldn't even imagine a better Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Dr. Sorenson cared for my babies and I throughout 2 high risk pregnancies in which she also administered cervical cerclages. I felt as though every precaution was taken from my initial inquires throughout deliveries. Dr. Sorenson is easy to talk to, straight forward and welcomes questions. Her nurse Cheryl is attentive and also very knowledgeable of patient status/care. I have since moved to Seattle but will drive to Olympia in order to enjoy the security that Dr. Sorenson and the staff at Olympia OB & Gynecology offer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2010

I saw this doctor at the hospital. I went in for right lower abdominal pains at 25 weeks pregnant. She was very concerned, helpful and she made me feel good emotionally. I hope that I can continue care with her because she is the best in the area and I feel she really cares. Thank you Dr. Sorenson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2009

I came to Dr. Sorenson after having 3 mid-term miscarriages. She took incredible care of me throughout those anxiety-filled months. She really understood what I was going through and was thoughtful and caring and very patient with my anxiety and nerves. She followed me very closely throughout my pregnancy, and I ended up with a healthy baby boy. She is an incredibly smart, compassionate, and caring provider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2008

Dr. Sorenson is one of the most caring, intelligent and wonderful doctors ever. Her easy, friendly personality and commitment to her patients is what keeps her the most sought-after OB/GYN in our town! I love her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2007

She saved my life and that of my baby girl. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1647358].votes_count ]]