Rate Dr. Donald Roach

Dr. Donald Roach's Ratings

I setup an appointment for an annual physical as a new patient as my insurance had changed and existing doctor was no longer in network. Unfortunately I can say every aspect of my experience was bad. They only do a short meet and great for new patients, not physicals and they still charge for a doctor visit despite not doing what you needed. Dr. Roach was arrogant and rude and is obviously in his own little world as he felt the prescription I was on was not to his liking despite having several past doctors recommend it to me. Staff was bad and all this took over 2 hours to get nothing done. I highly recommend choosing another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I have been a patient for over $20 years. I appreciate his own knowledge, but also the sense of when to have me see a specialist. He manages the care and keeps track of their result too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][602277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Doctor squeezed me in for an appt, After telling doctor I had 6-7 medical symptoms he told me that he only had time to talk about one! Now I shold have walked out but picked one symptom. He then handed me a card for a psychiatrist! So he made a 5 minute decision on 1 out of 7 symptoms to tell me it was in my head. I have since been diagnosed with a "physical" disease. I guess I am grateful that this occurred...I got the proper help elsewhere because of his unprofessional doctor visit.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][602276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2011

Spend time with you and cares. Easy to talk to abount men's health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][602275].votes_count ]]