Rate Dr. David Gratton

Dr. David Gratton's Ratings

Super gentleman .
Knowledgeable and professional ..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2615573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Super professional and personable, Dr. Gratton epitomizes the way medical specialists should operate given the decimated state of healthcare in Quebec courtesy of our super incompetent provincial government.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1649620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1649622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Great at psoriasis!! Very friendly, very knowledgableighly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1649619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

trying to reach his office by phone was recommended by dr. elie for uvb exposure

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1649618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

He has been my family's dermatologist for years. Very competent and polite man. His rates for procedures not covered by medicare are very reasonable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1649617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

I suffered from a severe allergic reaction to ppd in May 2011 and Dr. Gratton took great care of me. He's been my dermatologist for 20 years and i have nothing but good things to say about him. His assistant, Carole, is very kind, courteous and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1649616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Gratton: I appreciated your agreeing to see me this morning, as well as your kind offer to make phone calls today to your Halifax colleagues to expedite the removal of the spot for biopsy. I called Carol and she did not stand on ceremony as some assistants frequently do. I expressed my prior sentiments to you of how well she functions, how respectful she is and how fortunate you are in having administrative support of that quality. Her empathy today was again appreciated. Concurrently, my wife was pursuing dermatologists in the Halifax area. After many phone calls, she procured an appointment for our Son for Monday. You acted not only as a skilled professional in providing a very preliminary assessment but, equally important, with the compassion of a concerned parent, thus reducing the anxiety of my wife, daughter and I. I have copied my daughter so that she can integrate this mentoring by you and Carol to further enhance her compassion for her own patients eventually.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1649615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

The worst dermatologist I've ever had the misfortune to encounter. Completely incompetent, didn't know anything about my skin condition, offered no help, didn't even bother examining me, despite my insistence. He's not even compassionate enough to drive a taxi, let alone be a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1649621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

Patient and kind. Dr Gratton was very patient with me, answering all my questions. It's pleasant to see him, contrary to other dermatologist in Montreal (humm DR Carey anyone?). Dr Gratton knows his stuff and i'm glad i met him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1649614].votes_count ]]