Rate Dr. James R. Dolan

Dr. James R. Dolan's Ratings

Dr. James Dolan is one of the very best: intelligent, dedicated, astute, kind, well-informed, and highly skilled. His staff is excellent: each one is conscientious, caring, intelligent, attentive to detail and to each patient. They show the confidence of people who are well trained and informed, who have the benefit of wise, fair leadership. I have been cared for by Dr. Dolan and his group during surgeries, therapy, and followup for two different kinds of cancers, and have consistently been made secure in the environment of the highest levels of integrity, skill, knowledge, and good will provided there. Dr. Dolan is the kind of doctor we all hope to find.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

If you want the best doctor for your surgery, please see this wonderful person, who will do the best job he can for you.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2013 | flag

great doctor - made me feel as at east as possible with my diagnosis - took time

Submitted April 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dolan and his staff have been treating me for over 2 years. They have always been kind and professional with me. I have felt very comfortable with him. Every treatment and surgery was discussed and I never felt uninformed. I highly recommend Dr. Dolan and his staff.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Dolan is a great doctor that treats you like family. He gives the options and helps you make decisions. His caring, gentle, unrushed attitude is unique. He performed a da vinci robot assisted hysterectomy on me and everything worked out great. I will always recommend Dr. Dolan.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2009 | flag

I LOVE DR.D ...... He saved my life about 16 yrs ago... I was going through something very rare and complicated after having my son and Dr. Dolan saved my life... He is not only good at what he does but he is sooooo caring and understanding ... I cannot even explain what I went through nor do I want to go back to that but I see Dr.D as an angel and trust me I'm not too fond of most doctors but he has it all, He knows his stuff, is kind, caring, patient and always felt relaxed with him. .....He was not only there as a physician to me but as a friend who was very concerned.....

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr dolan saved my life 13 years ago when he found a second cancer which was unexpected. All were stage 1 and I see him every year for follow up. He is very kind and I love the staff. They are highly educated.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2009 | flag

I found Dr. Dolan to be very attentive and knowledgeable. He answers all of my questions and genuinely seems interested.

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag

James Dolan is a partner with me and so many women living with gyny cancers. I am here 10.4 years later because of his correct diagnosis of Stage 1-A ovarian cancer, no recurrence to date. I have suggested several women consider seeing him, and who are as pleased as I have been with his care an concern. Patients come from many miles away to see him. I scored "Punctuality" a bit lower only because he is so busy, and there is often a wait time; but his kindness, and that of his staff, make up for any delay.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Dolan made me feel safe at a time when I was very uncertain about what may happen to me. As soon as I met Dr. Dolan and his staff at my first appointment after finding out I had cancer I began to feel I was on a good path to recovery with the right team to get me there.

Submitted June 6, 2008 | flag