Rate Dr. Wassim S. Saikali

Dr. Wassim S. Saikali's Ratings

Went to Dr. Saikali for many years. He had me on so many medications, I could not function. When I tried to explain to him that I could not function on the meds, he threw his hands up in the air and screamed, You do not like any of the medications I prescribe for you. I told him the meds didn't like me and I could not spend the rest of my life like a zombie. I never went back. Sorry, but it is just the truth.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

I have suffered for 7 years, he's helped me and had a accurate diagnosis in 2 visits. Very caring and knowledgable dr

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

He is a kind and caring physician. He takes an interest in the patient and tries different solutions until one is found. I will continue to see him for years to come.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Have been seeing him for for appr. 14 years. Has helped me. Would recommend him to friends and family.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag