Dr. Maria R. Boustani

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Maria R. Boustani has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5521480

05/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Maria" to "Maria R."
RID: 2831307
02/09/13 2 2 1 3 Dr Boustani is very rude with me, she has a condescending attitude with me. She makes rude remarks such as why am I with my spouse, we appear to have no common interests, what could we possibly talk about. After each appointment, we talk about what nerve she has. I am looking for another physician even though it means going out of network and paying more money. She needs to go spend some of her money on a pleasant attitude.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond
RID: 2643348
08/05/13 2 3 4 5 Excellent doctor, poor office staff. Hard to get a message to her.
Insurance: Aetna