Dr. Denis Sirhan

Rate Dr. Denis Sirhan

Dr. Denis Sirhan's Ratings

Moi non plus je ne comprends pas pourquoi tant de gens le trouvent si formidable côté humain. Il est plutôt impatient. N'a pas tenté d'établir une relation de confiance, semblait parfois agacé par mes questions ou commentaires. Manque d'entregent. Regarde son cellulaire au beau milieu de la rencontre. N'a pas pris connaissance de mon dossier avant la rencontre. À la fin de l'entretien, ne m'a même pas saluée ou serré la main. Je suis persuadée qu'il est hyper compétent et qu'il est un des meilleurs, mais quand on va se faire opérer au cerveau, il me semble qu'il est important de trouver son médecin un tant soit peu sympathique!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2452934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I don't understand how so many people could rate this doctor so highly? When I saw him, he did not take a medical history or ask which medications I was on (basic, yet important, stuff). He was rushed and impatient. He brushed off my questions, and did not give me the time to answer his. Then he would ask the same questions again. He didn't listen, was distracted and kept looking at his cell; he even left once for about 10 minutes to take a call, then took another call shortly after that. He didn't take the time to clearly communicate next steps. I felt unimportant and nothing more than a nuisance. I am very disappointed in this doctor and am sorry I cancelled surgery with another neurosurgeon just to see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

All I can say, he is the BEST.Il m'a opéré, et lorque j'ai un conseil é demander il est toujours là pour moi.Merci docteur Sirham et BRAVO pour votre bon travail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1650909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

C'est de loin le meilleur médecin que j'ai rencontré. Il prend le temps de répondre à toutes les questions et inquiétudes de ses patients. Il excelle dans sa profession. Il m'a sauvé d'une paralysie certaine et les séquelles post-chirurgicales sont mineures. Nous devons nous considérer privilégiés d'avoir accès à un médecin aussi compétent et dévoué à l'exercice de sa profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1650908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I am glad to see that Dr. Denis Sirhan is still NO.1. I admire this man's KNOWLEDGE, Bedside manner and skills. He operated on me 13 years ago and I was looking around a medical site and I came across someone searching for a doctor for his Hernie Cervicale C5-C6 same as I had and I referred him to DR. SIRHAN. You cannot find in anyway A BETTER DOCTOR HIS IS SO SO SO HUMAN AND KIND AND KNOWS WHATS HE'S DOING AND DOES TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN AND REASSURE US AND WILL VISIT YOU AFTER YOUR OPERATION

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1650907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Doctor Sirhan saved my life where most people do not survive. I had 2 aneurisms where 1 did bust in my brain. This doctor was able to fix my head and today, 9 months later I have few small side effects but nothing to really complaint about. All my family is thanking you for the great job you did. Spending 11 hours in my head is just incredible! you are a super Hero.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1650906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Je voudrais vous dire tout simplement Merci! Dr. Sirhan, Dr. Cortez, ainsi qu'à toute l'équipe des soins intensifs. Jamais je ne vous oublierai!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1650905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

4 yrs ago my daughter at 22 had an AVM in her brain and had 3 craniotomies done by Dr. Sirhan. He was amazing, first to explain everything that would happen and what to expect, then his kindness and thoughtfulness on keeping us posted on the procedure. Without his confidence I would have gone into panic mode big time. He knew what he was doing, all his staff memebers were great and kind to my daughter. She was not scared at all. Although it was not completely removed, the rest was embolized by Dr. Tampieri, who was also the best in his team. God bless him and his family for saving mine ! If all the doctors would be like him, we would have 100% system in Montreal. Thank you, thank you thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1650904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2010

Dr. Denis Sirhan saved my life. I had no true hero in my past life but no I have one and that is the great Dr. Denis Sirhan. I was diagnosed with pituitary Tumour in April and had surgery on 14th of June 2010. My right eye sight was almost going away but thanks to Dr. Sirhan and his team my sight is back as it was before. Most importantly my life is back. Its hard find words to say thanks to Dr. Sirhan. God may give you long life so you could keep helping human being. Bundle of thanks from all my family and especially my kids who were depressed at the time when I was going blind. Best regards and great wishes from all my family and you will be in our hearts in our entire lives. Basharat Ali, Montreal Canada

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1650903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2010

Excellent chirurgien, vraiment très compétent et expérimenté. L'intervention était délicate et malgré la complexité ce fut vraiment un succès. De plus il s'est montré très compréhensif, et attentif à l'endroit de mon père qui n'est plus très jeune.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1650902].votes_count ]]