Rate Dr. Scott H. Goodman

Dr. Scott H. Goodman's Ratings

Bedside manner = McSucks! Doc Goodman... spent all the time telling me every other doctor I seen was a waste! In fact, he was the biggest, rudest, cruelest waste of my time. Way to go UNMC for staffing the biggest McJack in Neuro.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

Doctor Goodman was thoroughly knowledgeable and helpful. He listened attentively and patiently to input and explanations, and explained things very clearly. He was very compassionate and thorough.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

I had a bad case which many doctors couldn't treat or ended up causing new nasty problems. He took the time and effort to do his research, network with lots of colleagues and got it. He also -and this is even better- was available and suportive while I was getting used to my new medication and it started to work. Kind of a great specialist of 21st century with the disposition of a town family doctor from the 19th century. He's up to date, systematic, scientific, very professional, yet warm, close and caring. I moved away and still drive a couple of hours just to see him. Totally worth it. A+++++

Submitted Feb. 2, 2005 | flag