Dr. Eyal Shtorch

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Eyal Shtorch has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Nephrologist (kidney)-related: kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure, dialysis, kidney transplants, urinary system, kidney system
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

03/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 2742226
31/07/13 5 5 5 5 Amazing Dr! Caring And Understanding! This is my moms Dr. But I Fell In Love with this dr. My issuance dont even cover him but I pay out of pocket to see Dr Shtorch. Highest Recommendation I an so happy To Have Dr Shtorch As My Lifetime Dr!  Respond
RID: 2674013
08/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Shtorch has been my personal physician for the past five years. He is nothing short of professional, very polite, and took the time to understand my situations. The office is very neat and clean and I recommend anybody in the area to give him the business if you are looking for a new doctor. We had recently changed medical plans and he was listed in our preferred network. If you have Anthem Blue Cross give their offices a call.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2376811
17/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.Shtorch is one of very few doctors who takes his profession very serious. He is very caring, understanding, and knowledgeable. I do not mind the 120 mile drive each way to see him because I know he's worth it. I was one if his very first patients when he started his practice, he inherited me from the previous dr at that office and I have to say I was blessed in getting such an extraordinary dr. I am a very complicated case and when I need to see him he always makes time for me. He has gone as far as to give me his cell# in case I need to talk to him after hours. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to him for being such an amazing dr to me. His staff I have to say are nothing less than wonderful. Always very courteous and helpful in every aspect. I highly recommend Dr Shtorch to any/all who are serious about their health.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 963324
14/08/09 5 4 5 5 what a great, caring doc,great staff and beautiful office. highly recommend
Insurance: Anthem