Rate Dr. James M. Oleske

Dr. James M. Oleske's Ratings

Dr Oleske is the best doctor I have ever seen, he is my mentor and has inspired me to want to become a pediatric immunologist like him. He was the first to diagnose me after almost a year of doctors not knowing what was causing my symptoms. He'd call me from home to check on me, and take my file home with him to work on it and try to think of other potential treatments. He is truly an angel, and I love him dearly.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2008 | flag

Dr Oleske only treats pediatric patients. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. He specializes in pediatric AIDS but also treats patients with other immune disorders as well. However, I don't believe he is taking on any new patients right now. But if he ever does take on new patients, know that you are very lucky to be seeing him, as he is the best doctor I have ever seen, he has been my doctor for a few years and diagnosed me with an immune deficiency when I was 13. He gives his patients hugs and kisses, gives his beeper number to patients - how many doctors do you know who do that? I highly recommend him, but please don't try to get an appointment with him now as he is not able to take on new patients at the moment.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2005 | flag