Rate Dr. John Hamilton

Dr. John Hamilton's Ratings

The best eye doctor ever. He is so kind to his patients can't enough for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Dr. Hamilton is amazing.I recommend him to everyone who needs an eye doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1653588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Dr. Hamilton is a wonderful doctor. Has treated my wife for years. Keep up the good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1653587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2008

In response to the last comment, I have known Dr. Hamilton for many years, and he is a sincere and knowlegable doctor. He would never take someone off their pain medication for no reason. Since this patient knows how to use the computer, maybe they should look up the side effects of their arthrits medication.We are very fortunate to have Dr. Hamilton .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1653586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

I had heard such wonderful things about his doctor, I was excited to meet him/have him take care of me. Unfortunately, I was sorely disappointed. He took me off my arthritis meds for no good reason, and now I am in agony. On top of that, he openly belittled my arthritis doctor, which I found to be extremely unprofessional and inappropriate. Very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1653585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2008

DR.Hamilton is the best eye DR,I have ever met' oper. on my little girl'he is so super cool'she adore's him and I myself would highly rec. him to anyone.He's the greatest; friendly'alway's smiling'never wait.Your the best'hope your her for a long time to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1653584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Excellent doctor with the best of people skills and an extraodinary knowledge of many subjects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1653583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

I hope Dr.Hamilton never retires- He has such respect for his patients and is a # 1 Surgeon, a great asset to St. Martha's Hospital. We are very proud to have in our Community

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1653582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Just the greatest witm me & others in my family. One can only wish that we had more doctors just like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1653581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Knows his business and is just a great Doctor and person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1653580].votes_count ]]