Rate Dr. Todd H. Lanman

Dr. Todd H. Lanman's Ratings

I really liked dr.lanman . I interviewed 4 other doctors and he was by far the best. Would trust him with my life any day . My pain is gone-scar is minimal. He had the most pleasant -calming and confident presence about him during our first appointment. I was immediately positive he was the best doctor for my surgery . I was very scard to go for the spine surgery, but he was so brilliant in his discription of the procedure, and confident that I would be fine that I was able to walk right in - and walk out two days later , smiling. Recovery went exactly as he said it would -a full recovery. He's brilliant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Poor staff, very arrogant behavior from a man that told me I would be paralyzed if I didnt have surgery, well look at me now, i never had surgery and am still walking around!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603039].votes_count ]]