Dr. Bradley D. Noblett

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Bradley D. Noblett has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5334594
06/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Noblett performed spinal surgery on my 7 weeks ago. I had L4L5 fusion. What was remarkable about Dr Noblett is I visited his office on 3 occasions just to discuss my options. He is a laid back man that really cares about his patients. Surgery was never pushed as the only option. When I decided to pull the trigger, I had the utmost confidence that I found the best surgeon for my condition. Frankly, I knew he was the right man for the job on 5 minutes. I did consult with 2 other surgeons prior to masking the correct decision. His assistant Stacy is the best. These folks really care.
Respond

22/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Bradley" to "Bradley D."
RID: 2159490
24/05/12 2 3 5 5 I love this man. He is a gentle, king, and compassionate doctor who takes the time to explain everything to you. His bedside manner is unmatched. I saw several neurosurgeons before being saved by Dr. Noblette. He has some mad skills. I would trust him with my mother, my babies, and my own health. He's GREAT! (His billing staff can be a little curt and rude.)
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1672951
30/12/11 4 4 5 5 The 1st time I went to Dr. Noblett was in 2009. I have a very aggressive breast cancer that can spread quickly. I had a questionable brain MRI in 09 where is said the results were worrisome & they could NOT rule out metasistis/cancer in brain. So I got pro-active & found Dr. Noblett on my own since no other doctors seemed to care. Dr. Noblett was AWESOME! He had me bring my brain MRI on CD so he could look at it himself, NOT just read the radiologist report. After he looked at it the 1st thing he said to me was, "I won't be drilling a hole in your head." LOL Then he went in to a very detailed explaination of what was on my brain MRI--and why I shouldn't worry. It was NOT cancer. Then he actually put the CD of brain in the computer & showed it to me..again explaining things so "I" could understand it. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is just excellent, & genuinely cares about his reputation as a doctor--& that of his patients. His staff were all great too..all very nice.
RID: 1534387
10/09/11 1 2 2 3 zero post op care or follow up, not able to get an apiontment. It took two weeks after MRI to get a call.  Respond
RID: 1388255
15/03/11 5 5 5 5 I can't say enough about Dr Noblett!! I was in so confused till I met with in an I had been to other docs for this problem! He explained everything so I could understand and took the time to show me the films! I would reccommed him to my friends and Family!!