Rate Dr. Jed P. Weber

Dr. Jed P. Weber's Ratings

Dr. Weber is on the cutting edge of orthopedic surgeries. I started going to see him in 2005. I went approx. once a year until 2011, just to see if there was anything that could be done for me. I have chronic degenerative disc disease. He told me late 2011 that he believed he could relieve the pain down my left leg. I had the decompression surgery and my pain was immediately gone. I have also had another successful surgery this year. Dr. Weber has also done some spinal injections for me too. He is knowledgeable as well as having a great bedside manor. He thoroughly explains things to you and also listens & answers your questions. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Weber is a very competent neurosurgeon with a good bedside manner. He is great at giving epidurals.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

Very competent surgeon. Good staff. PA is not in network however

Submitted Aug. 18, 2012 | flag

How do you rate pain free without drugs or meds, I give that 5 stars,thanks to Dr Weber.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

When getting to know the doctor concerning my husband's condition I found him and his staff to be extremely knowledgeable and concerned. Both extremely important to me. He is an outstanding doctor and when discussing the case is willing to answer all questions. He saved my husband from becoming wheelchair bound.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2009 | flag

This Dr. and staff are by far the rudest ever. The so called appointments are set but never on time. We as patients do not expect to be taken in exactly at the appointed time (that never happens) but a hour and half is too much. I have seen him numerous times on request from my attorney and every so called appointment went beyond 45 mins before taken to an exam room to only have to wait again a minimum of 15 mins there. None of the staff care if your there or not, never mention anything to you about the appointment/s running late. Although the Dr is pretty knowledgeable, there are better ones out there who actually care about YOUR time, they do not. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.

Submitted May 15, 2009 | flag