Rate Dr. Stephen Z. Gervin

Dr. Stephen Z. Gervin's Ratings

Wish I would have researched this arrogant doctor. Wanted to try NMR therapy and all he stated that all my MRI and x ray Diagnosis were incorrect and there was nothing wrong with me. Refused to listen to my past treatment, talked over me, and walked out of the room as I tried to understand how he came to his conclusion. Staff incorrectly booked appointment. Horrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Love the staff and doc. Very pleasant and extremely helpful. I had to undergo a kyphoplasty for a fracture and the process was so easy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2390560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Gervin was the most arrogant and condescending medical professional I have ever encountered. He was rude beyond belief, did not listen, and degraded me personally. After 8 months under his care and undergoing his "special" NMR therapy, he said nothing was wrong with me and that I was faking and exaggerating my pain. Although, this did not stop him from charging my insurance company nearly 27K for treatment. HE ONLY WANTS MONEY! WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFETIME WITH A DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

I am utterly disappointed at this doctor. After billing my insurance thousands the best he could come out with was "go home and take aleve". Lrt me explain that I suffer severe lower back pain flare ups that render me unable to even stand hence my displeasure at his simplistic recommendation to take aleve. I called when I had a flare up and his office refused to fit me in for and appointment. I must definitely do no recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

the staff was probably the nicest and friendliest staff ever. the doc, however, was a complete jerk in my opinion. he refused to answer my questions. just like that, he said "i will not answer any more questions." this man should not be a doctor. i left his office clueless about my condition and am now seeking a second opinion. please do not go to him. -Golan Sarfati (Aventura, FL) 03-03-11

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Had an emergency was accepted into office right away, knowledgable staff and pleasant. Doctor professional, effecient, organized, extremely knowledgeable about profession. Good followup and recommendations.. would refer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Extremely nice guy. Was surprised to see how technologically advanced his than any other doctors office. Super sweet, very caring ... He takes a great deal of time talking to you and explaining things to you. I live a 100 miles north of his office and after surgery when I had a question about my incision (before my follow up appt), he advised me not to drive down and cause myself more pain and instead I emailed him photos. Sure enough, I was allergic to the tape, just like he said! Wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603102].votes_count ]]