Rate Dr. James G. Lindley

Dr. James G. Lindley's Ratings

Dr. Lindley did surgery on level C2-3 and C5-6. He was exceptional. Five years out from C5-6 and four years out from C2-3.. No pain and enjoying life! Thank you Dr Lindley and staff.😃

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Very helpful. I have been dealing with the same pain for 5 years and he didn't want to but he had to tell me that my back is very bad and needs to be repaired fast. He is very thurough and has the best bedside manner. A+ in my book. One of the best surgeons out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Absolutely wonderful! I have had expierence with a bad surgeon who really did some damage to my body during a botched back surgery..which ended up leading to two more surgeries! Then I changed to Dr. Lindley and he was able to repair some of the damage with just one surgery. He has always been nothing but kind and caring, he really listens to you. And his practioner, Jen is awesome also, she will go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you are comfortable and taken care of.As will nurse Michelle and his other staff..all unbelievable! If you want the very best surgeon money can buy as well as a careing physician, then Dr. James Lindley is your man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603128].votes_count ]]