Rate Dr. Carter E. Beck

Dr. Carter E. Beck's Ratings

Dr. Beck performed surgery on my lower back, and within 6 weeks, I was
living without back pain and associated numbness and weakness in my left leg. I am 73 years old, and feel 20 years younger! This has been a remarkable experience for me, and I recommend Dr. Beck to anyone who is considering back surgery. He is not only a skilled surgeon, but a good guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I herniated my disc one weekend while performing chores around the house. A quick visit to my general practioner and a MRI and I found myself in Dr. Becks office. He informed me that my best course of action was surgery to fix the herniated disc. The procedure and recovery went a lot more smoothly than I thought it would and now 6 weeks later I am back to my life. I cannot say enough about Dr Beck and his staff, they treated me with respect and had my best interests. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2390623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

The best back doc I could ask for. He keeps me up and moving. Pain is much more manageable after surgery. I actually want to do things. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

I was refered to Dr. Beck almost two years ago and am very thankful for that referral. Dr. Beck is very professional yet has a wonderful bedside manner. I have had back pain for years. He has performed a SI joint surgery, a sciatic nerve problem surgery, and a PLIF. Oh my goodness, the surgeries were successful. The last one was the deal maker. He has made my physical life an A+. He is courteous, methodical, actually has a good sense of humor and caring. He demonstrates a willingness to help you have a pain free life. Dr.Beck explains things simply for anyone to understand and doesn't push surgery on you. But with his professional opinion he will be honest to tell you if you really need surgery or if you can live with your problem by another method. Highly recommend Dr. Carter Beck. He's the best out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Dr. Beck's neurosurgical expertise, straight forward honesty and gentle kindness gave me my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

I have had two posterior lumbar inter body fusion surgeries with Dr. Beck, one three levels and an additional single level that were both extremely successful. After suffering through tremendous pain for years I had instant relief after both surgeries. He was professional, personable, concise yet thorough in his diagnosis and explanation of my conditions and. showed genuine concern for my situation. I do not know how I could ever thank him properly, after all how do you thank someone for giving your life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Very intelligent, methodical, and thoughtful. He has truly chosen a great field for his personality and talent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

I suffered with excruciating back pain for over 2 years. I had seen several doctors at the pain center and had gotten no relief. In the first 5 minutes I was with Dr. Beck, he had analyzed and correctly diagnosed my problem. A diagnostic injection gave me 100% relief and thus indicated a surgical solution. Dr. Beck was able to quickly schedule my surgery. Within 3 weeks of Dr. Beck's diagnosis, my problem was being taken care of!! I am now 2 weeks post op and have far less pain than prior to surgery. Not only is Dr. Beck a wonderful diagnostician and surgeon, he is personable and funny and gets my sense of humor. I can't say enough about how he has improved my quality of life in a matter of a few short weeks. Thank you Dr. Carter Beck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

My posterior interbody lumbar fusion (L3-L4) with Dr. Beck went extremely well. My pre-surgery pain was gone immediately after surgery, and the recovery has been so much easier than I expected based on what others who had the surgery elsewhere told me. I was in the hospital one day, off all prescription pain medication a day later, and off over-the-counter acetaminophen a couple days after that. I was back at work ten days after surgery (everyone who has had the surgery told me it would be six weeks), and I didn't miss any work time after my return until my post-op appointment this week. At that time Dr. Beck told me I could do anything that didn't hurt if cautious about certain things he mentioned. I'm amazed at what I can do already, and I'm 63. I attribute my dramatic relief of pre-surgery pain and remarkable recovery to Dr. Beck's expertise and skills. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Wonderful. Than you Dr. Beck. From pre-op intake to dicharge; the all personel were great; professional, compassionate, friendly! Just an amazing thing! Best part; I feel so much better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603296].votes_count ]]