Rate Dr. Rajnik W. Raab

Dr. Rajnik W. Raab's Ratings

Dr. Raab is the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He made me walk again! His hands are Blessed and the results are extraordinary! I trust him with my life as should you. He is our family number 1 doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

52 Male - I had some complex surgery for lower back pain (L5 S1 fusion), rods and screws for spondylosis, laminectomy, etc. in May 2013...Dr Raab is first class, extremely smart, takes time to listen, and call after hours to address any pre or post surgical questions. Staff is nice and efficient, and they have a rehab center as part of their office in Wayne. When Dr Raab was in day-long surgery, his partner Dr. Sundstrom took the time to call on his behalf to answer some questions I had prior to subsequent hip surgery. Recovery is ongoing, and will be seeing him again soon. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Dr. Raab operated on my daughter with excellent results. He is very patient and takes the time to expain procedures so that you understand what is going to happen. We had several appointments and never had to wiat more than 5 minutes yet he was never rushed. I would highly recommend Dr. Raab.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Raab is by far THE BEST doctor I have ever come across. Great bedside manner as well as incredible surgeon. He performed an Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion on me and I was up and about only 3 weeks after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

wow! smartest, most professional doctor i have ever met. removed a brain tumor without any complications. he saved my family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603340].votes_count ]]