Rate Dr. Angelo Pinto

Dr. Angelo Pinto's Ratings

Dr. Pinto and his staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I arrived without an appointment and the staff went out of their way to be helpful and accommodate me. When I met with Dr. Pinto he was most informative and took the time to answer my questions and explain possible solutions to me. I am impressed by the friendly professionalism. E.M.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I have been having work done at Laser Med for several years. I find Dr. Pinto and his staff to be very professional & friendly. I am always pleased with the results. Makes me feel a bit better about my appearance. I especially appreciate the fact that there is very little waiting time for my appointment. Highly recommend Dr. Pinto and his lovely staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I have to say that I love coming to Laser Med. Everyone is so nice and very helpfully. I go in with a problem and they always have a solution. I always feel great when I leave. I never hesitate to go in and see Rita. She really knows her stuff. And she's so friendly. Love everyone there.
Maryse L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Over the past years, Dr. Pinto has been more than a doctor to us. He cares about our family's well being and has never failed to aid us. The clinic is very punctual. The staff at the clinic are beyond helpful and go out of their way to keep patients happy.
NL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

We have received great service & care at Dr. A. Pinto's practice.
He is very professional and knowledgable and always works with my family to solve our health concerns.
The staff at the clinic is fantastic! They are very friendly, informative, and helpful.
Very happy to be in such good hands!
YL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Pinto's practice for a few years. I have more interactions with Rita and Laura because unfortunately Dr Pinto is not my Physician. My experiences at the clinic have always being positive. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Rita is absolute wonderful, Laura is always ready to greet you with a smile and the few times that I have met with Dr. Pinto for consult he has taken the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I recommend Dr. Pinto and his staff whenever I get a chance.

Thank you all for making my visits enjoyable
NA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Pinto. I was so unhappy with how my face was aging. He took great care and time to explain what can help add some volume into areas of my face and lips to revitalize and provide me a fresh youthful look. It looks fantastic, I am so happy.

thanks so much
DS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

I had a very good experience with this Dr. Pinto and his lovely staff. A good friend who I highly trust recommended him and therefore I knew he would be very good. He was informative and sincere and although very busy, he took the time to explain everything carefully to me and answer any questions I had. I I would and have recommended Dr. Pinto to my family
And friends.

Nadia

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Pinto is the utmost professional and well informed physician I know. He took ample time discussing the pros and cons of the procedures of interest. The staff is very warm and friendly and the ambiance is very family like and cozy. Rita is fantastic and makes every patient feel like they are number one, including myself. The secretary Laura is so wonderful and always so cheerful. Lastly, Anna is a doll and helped me with my newborn as I was getting a procedure done. I will never forget that.
I would definitely hands down, recommend this clinic to anyone!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2611165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Pinto is very professional and patient. He took the time to talk about all the concerns and questions I had with regards to my skin problems. Thanks to a combination of Dr. Pinto and Rita, my skin has improved drastically and in time for my Engagement pictures!! I highly recommend Dr. Pinto and his practice (Rita is amazing!). I without a doubt will continue going to Dr. Pinto for all my dermatology needs, especially with my wedding coming up!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607932].votes_count ]]