You may also like

Rate Dr. Angelo Pinto

Dr. Angelo Pinto's Ratings

Dr Pinto was very knowledgeable and helpful. His staff was excellent and I was very happy with the service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Thank you for being a such a good doctor for lots of people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I like Dr. Pinto at Laser Med clinic and the staff are very nice too. The staff need to be more careful about patients privacy though - they sometimes say patients first names out loud when they are on the phone with them or when they see them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Nice Experience He wa svery good and caring. Please visit thi doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Awesome-Dr Pinto is very knowledgeable in taking care of the (whole body) With his expertise in medicine and his Lasermed clinic, he offers professional care supported by a qualified, efficient staff. Lois

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My daughters and I are very fortunate to have Dr. Pinto as our family doctor. We have a lot of trust in putting ourselves in his care. I make use of the services at Lasermed as well and just love the results of the treatments I have received. The staff are amazing!!
Joyce

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I am extremely satisfied with the quality of services provided by Dr. Pinto and his staff at Lasermed. I would definetly recommend this office to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Pinto's knowledge and expertise is top rate! Rita at Lasermed is amazing and always looking out for your best interest with the beautiful results. Staff is always pleasant and eager to help you solve your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I have seen doctor Pinto for many reasons and have been very happy with his expertise each time. Rita is also great! All admin staff are helpful and knowledgeable and ensure you are getting the maximum service benefits. Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Being a regular client/patient of Dr. Pinto, and Rita at Lasermed, for about 4 years now, has been a decision that I would never regret. Dr. Pinto's knowledge and experience with beauty treatments have always served me well, and I have never regretted any medical procedure that he has recommended. His staff are also very friendly, knowledgeable and go out of their way to help you. I always highly recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638678].votes_count ]]