Rate Dr. Angelo Pinto

Dr. Angelo Pinto's Ratings

Dr. Pinto is a very knowledgeable, informative Doctor. He took the time to explain the procedure I was having done in detail with me and answered my many questions. I felt he took the time to get to know me a little so he could better advise me. He is very honest and straightforward in his approach. His staff is very knowledgable and helpful too. Rita does a great job with all my facial needs and Laura is great at front desk. I was recommended by a friend and now I know why. It's always an all around great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Can't say enough of Dr. Pinto and his staff at laser med. They are all so personable, and professional. Keep up the great work. Rita thanks for the peels, you do an amazing job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

When I turned 23, I started getting really bad acne. I tried some prescription acne creams through my regular doctor, but after a little while they would stop working. Long story short, I finally went to see Dr. Pinto. He was very informative and truthful. We decided the best route for me would be to try glycolic peels. Rita, who does the peels, is the best. She really enjoys what she does and makes your experience enjoyable.
It's still a work in progress, but most of my acne has cleared up. The peels do make your skin worse at first, but if you stay consistent with the treatment, it's worth it in the end.
Also, the more intensive peels work amazing for fine lines. I'm only 24 so I try not to worry about wrinkles already. But after my last peel, the lines in my forhead disappeared.
Thank you Rita and Dr. Pinto :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Great doctor and office staff personable, helpful and makes their clients happy, also had a great experience with Rita, very knowledgeable !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Great personable professional doctor and staff- His knowledge about health is great he thinks outside the box never too busy to chat and see how you are - excellent excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Pinto has been treating me now for over 3 years. Its been a pleasure to deal with him. Hes honet, smart, and is committed to making sure his paitence are informed inorder to make the best descision for themselves. He takes his time to educate and I never feel rushed. I drive a long way to Bolton from Toronto but Dr. Pinto has earned my trust and its due to his honestly and the fact that he informs before acting, so whatever you decide is a team effort.
Rita and the rest of the staff are freindly and wonderful. Each time I visit Lasermed it feels like visiting freinds, with great results. Thankk you to the team at LaserMed.
i have recommended others to see this team and they dont disapoint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Pinto is a caring kind and compassionate docotor. He values his patients and is the only docotor to still do house calls. He is committed to his work and always available for his patients. We are grateful to have him in our community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I'm absolutely shocked with all of the reviews on here raving about Dr. Pinto. Maybe I caught him on his bad days, but I've had very few good experiences with Angelo in the 5+ or so years I was with him. The last time I visited the office I was extremely upset and was an absolute wreck due to personal issues. While crying to him, he simply lectured me and was so unbearably rude to me; He kicked me while I was down. I haven't been back since. Before this, Dr. Pinto wasn't too bad. He seemed to kind of care about me, however it was prescription after prescription and nothing he gave me ever worked. Anna oat the front desk was always very sweet and helpful, although I'm not there to see her, unfortunately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452982].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 11, 2014

WoW, Very impressed with this doctor! I am looking for a new one, and from all the reviews, he seems like the best choice for myself. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1656420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2012

Great Doctor and Office Staff Personable, helpful and goes out of their way for their clients. I also tried the Dr Pinto diet and some skin care and found Rita to be knowledgable and very encouraging.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1656419].votes_count ]]