You may also like

Rate Dr. Angelo Pinto

Dr. Angelo Pinto's Ratings

Truly the most attentive, interested and knowledgeable physician I have ever dealt with.
I suppose he can't possibly make everyone happy and I am sure it's inevitable that he will deal with unreasonable and ungrateful folks from time to time. I love his professionalism and interest. A truly rare find!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr Pinto, is only interested in making money with his laser clinic, poor attitude, lousy at taking time to understand patient needs. Do not recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804144].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 11, 2015

He has been my doctor for years and overall, he's very nice.

I only ever see him twice a year at most but each time I go in (even for a physical) he just goes through the motions and is very dismissive if I ever have concerns or questions. When I ask for explanations or more information on vaccinations/medications he recommends, he tells me look it up online then ask him if I have any questions...I can certainly do my research online. But at the end of the day I want a professional opinion before I make any medical decisions and I feel I don't always get that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Absolutely the best. Always attentive, interested and thorough - not to mention, he is very personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Pinto was very knowledgeable and helpful. His staff was excellent and I was very happy with the service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761794].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 30, 2015

Thank you for being a such a good doctor for lots of people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I like Dr. Pinto at Laser Med clinic and the staff are very nice too. The staff need to be more careful about patients privacy though - they sometimes say patients first names out loud when they are on the phone with them or when they see them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Nice Experience He wa svery good and caring. Please visit thi doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Awesome-Dr Pinto is very knowledgeable in taking care of the (whole body) With his expertise in medicine and his Lasermed clinic, he offers professional care supported by a qualified, efficient staff. Lois

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My daughters and I are very fortunate to have Dr. Pinto as our family doctor. We have a lot of trust in putting ourselves in his care. I make use of the services at Lasermed as well and just love the results of the treatments I have received. The staff are amazing!!
Joyce