Rate Dr. Angelo Pinto

Dr. Angelo Pinto's Ratings

Dr Pinto is a caring kind and compassionate docotor. He values his patients and is the only docotor to still do house calls. He is committed to his work and always available for his patients. We are grateful to have him in our community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I'm absolutely shocked with all of the reviews on here raving about Dr. Pinto. Maybe I caught him on his bad days, but I've had very few good experiences with Angelo in the 5+ or so years I was with him. The last time I visited the office I was extremely upset and was an absolute wreck due to personal issues. While crying to him, he simply lectured me and was so unbearably rude to me; He kicked me while I was down. I haven't been back since. Before this, Dr. Pinto wasn't too bad. He seemed to kind of care about me, however it was prescription after prescription and nothing he gave me ever worked. Anna oat the front desk was always very sweet and helpful, although I'm not there to see her, unfortunately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

WoW, Very impressed with this doctor! I am looking for a new one, and from all the reviews, he seems like the best choice for myself. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1656420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2012

Great Doctor and Office Staff Personable, helpful and goes out of their way for their clients. I also tried the Dr Pinto diet and some skin care and found Rita to be knowledgable and very encouraging.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1656419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

I feel blessed to have been able to get into this amazing man. He is a great doctor, caring, to the point and always with a smile. He takes care of my family with love and respect. I consider us lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1656418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

Dr. Pinto has been my family doctor for about 8 years. Wait time is minimal or none. He listens. He cares. He gives me a feeling of confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1656417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

Our family has been seeing Dr. Pinto for many years now and we think he is wonderful! He takes time with his patients, and he listens, but also lets them voice their concerns. The staff at Dr. Pinto's office are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Pinto is very knowledgeable and we would highly recommend him, although finding a doctor who is willing to take on new patients may be difficult. He is very much in demand!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1656416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

He is the best family doctor you could ask for. He is not just a doctor but a friend. Very genuine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1656415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2011

Short and to the point. Does not hesitate to refer you to specialist if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1656414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

compassionate knowledgeable makes you feel comfortable gives direct diagnosis with care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1656413].votes_count ]]