Rate Dr. Angelo Pinto

Dr. Angelo Pinto's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Pinto's practice for a few years. I have more interactions with Rita and Laura because unfortunately Dr Pinto is not my Physician. My experiences at the clinic have always being positive. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Rita is absolute wonderful, Laura is always ready to greet you with a smile and the few times that I have met with Dr. Pinto for consult he has taken the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I recommend Dr. Pinto and his staff whenever I get a chance.

Thank you all for making my visits enjoyable
NA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Pinto. I was so unhappy with how my face was aging. He took great care and time to explain what can help add some volume into areas of my face and lips to revitalize and provide me a fresh youthful look. It looks fantastic, I am so happy.

thanks so much
DS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

I had a very good experience with this Dr. Pinto and his lovely staff. A good friend who I highly trust recommended him and therefore I knew he would be very good. He was informative and sincere and although very busy, he took the time to explain everything carefully to me and answer any questions I had. I I would and have recommended Dr. Pinto to my family
And friends.

Nadia

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Pinto is the utmost professional and well informed physician I know. He took ample time discussing the pros and cons of the procedures of interest. The staff is very warm and friendly and the ambiance is very family like and cozy. Rita is fantastic and makes every patient feel like they are number one, including myself. The secretary Laura is so wonderful and always so cheerful. Lastly, Anna is a doll and helped me with my newborn as I was getting a procedure done. I will never forget that.
I would definitely hands down, recommend this clinic to anyone!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2611165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Pinto is very professional and patient. He took the time to talk about all the concerns and questions I had with regards to my skin problems. Thanks to a combination of Dr. Pinto and Rita, my skin has improved drastically and in time for my Engagement pictures!! I highly recommend Dr. Pinto and his practice (Rita is amazing!). I without a doubt will continue going to Dr. Pinto for all my dermatology needs, especially with my wedding coming up!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr. Pinto is a very knowledgeable, informative Doctor. He took the time to explain the procedure I was having done in detail with me and answered my many questions. I felt he took the time to get to know me a little so he could better advise me. He is very honest and straightforward in his approach. His staff is very knowledgable and helpful too. Rita does a great job with all my facial needs and Laura is great at front desk. I was recommended by a friend and now I know why. It's always an all around great experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2593926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Can't say enough of Dr. Pinto and his staff at laser med. They are all so personable, and professional. Keep up the great work. Rita thanks for the peels, you do an amazing job.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

When I turned 23, I started getting really bad acne. I tried some prescription acne creams through my regular doctor, but after a little while they would stop working. Long story short, I finally went to see Dr. Pinto. He was very informative and truthful. We decided the best route for me would be to try glycolic peels. Rita, who does the peels, is the best. She really enjoys what she does and makes your experience enjoyable.
It's still a work in progress, but most of my acne has cleared up. The peels do make your skin worse at first, but if you stay consistent with the treatment, it's worth it in the end.
Also, the more intensive peels work amazing for fine lines. I'm only 24 so I try not to worry about wrinkles already. But after my last peel, the lines in my forhead disappeared.
Thank you Rita and Dr. Pinto :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Great doctor and office staff personable, helpful and makes their clients happy, also had a great experience with Rita, very knowledgeable !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Great personable professional doctor and staff- His knowledge about health is great he thinks outside the box never too busy to chat and see how you are - excellent excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572754].votes_count ]]