Rate Dr. Jill S. Cottel

Dr. Jill S. Cottel's Ratings

EXCELLENT CARE - HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Cottel is caring, compassionate and a wonderful physician. She takes the time to truly listen and never seems to be in a rush. I am feeling better than ever under her care and am very thankful to have found her. Her office staff is kind, upbeat and personable. This doctor is truly a rare find and I highly recommend her as a primary care physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

The absolute worst dr. office and staff! You can not get an appt when you are truly sick..this has happened twice where I was referred to urgent care and was refused to be fit in for a strep test! This is when I need by doctor! Office staff is rude and non-accommodating. No patient advocacy at this practice...We will not be going back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

She always has time for all your concerns and gives information without judgement, letting you make decisions concerning your health. She offers a $15/mo health savings plan to keep your costs down and your health up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

The doctor is very kind, the office seems a little disorganized. I liked the doctor, but the staff in the office is the worse I have ever encountered. She was rude and unprofessional. It made me think twice about going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Isn't it wonderful when you have THE best Dr you've ever had? It's taken me 56 years to find her. She cares, she listens, and she's real. With all of her knowledge, she always remembers the person. She NEVER rx's drugs at a whim but tries other ways first. What Dr. do you know that doesn't hand out a scrip first? She treats the whole person and instantly, you become her friend. As tiny as she is, her heart is as big as the ocean. I truly am honored to be her patient. The entire staff is as wonderful as she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2008

This is an outstanding medical practice. Both the doctor and nurse practitioner are well beyond what I'd term excellent. They also look at homeopathic remedies, but are not reluctant to prescribe standard medications. The wait is usually less than 5 minutes in the waiting room and I'm almost always seen right away once I get in an exam room. VERY knowledgeable in all areas. The one thing they no longer provide is contact via email (which I never used and understandably, I understand eliminating that).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

best doctor I have ever had. Gives you whatever time you need. Sees you as a whole person, not a disembodied body part. All staff are friendly and more than competent. Was referred to her by a friend, to whom I owe unending thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

This was the worset doctor I have ever had the mis-privilage of seeing. I had gone to her via recommendation of another doctor and then her rating from this site. Do not see her if you have other options - she has the capacity of taking away all your hope, act like she does not have any paperwork on you & that her office is completely incompetent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. Jill is the best! She is kind, knowledgeable, caring and brillant. After being given the run around by a large local HMO and suffering for 2 yrs. and almost dying, she found the answer to my illness on my first consultation which she spent l hr. with me. Thank God for Dr. Cottel. She prescribed the proper medication and advised me thoroughly on my treatment of my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2007

Dr. Jill Cottel was very professional and clearly very intelligent. But what I found more important was her kindness and willingness to listen to me as a patient and take my opinion into consideration, unlike many other doctors I have seen. She is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend my whole family and anyone else who wants a primary care physician who truly cares about the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133022].votes_count ]]