Rate Dr. Francis T. Ferraro

Dr. Francis T. Ferraro's Ratings

Dr. Ferraro has performed two successful operation to repair disc problems. I would recommend him.

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

Staff always polite,and Dr. is mostly on time very satisfied with with everyone,I would recommend the Dr Ferrero very highly

Submitted Feb. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Ferraro and his staff are wonderful. He is a great surgeon and if you do what is recommended you do just great. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing his expertise.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

My surgery went great! I wish he would have explained my condition better, but I probably just didn't know the right questions to ask. Love his staff, they are excellent!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ferraro and his office staff are fantastic. I never felt rushed, they were available for my visits and calls, and my back surgery was a complete success. I had so many people telling me stories of why I shouldn't have back surgery - but in the end I felt it was the best solution for me. I am back to feeling healthy and strong and I highly recommend Dr. Ferraro.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

I loved the people in the office. They are very nice and helpful. Only had a very short wait the first time. The surgery was very successful and I was prepared for it since they give you a folder so you know what to expect.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

The staff and doctor was top of the line and will recommend to anyone

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doc explaines everything in english. I had wonderful results. Had Laminoplasty of c2-7

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

This was my husbands second time to see DR. Ferraro. He was there about four years ago.When his back pain worsened during the last few months ,we decided to see him again.He is very good at listening to the patient and tries to offer his best treatment avaiable before surgery has to be an option. My husband is doing much better and is able to be more active than before. Our reccomendation of Dr. Ferraro would be the top of the list for a neurosurgeon. His office staff is the top of the lis,also. So helpful and accomadating to your schedule

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

Excellent. Dr. Ferraro did not push surgery but clearly explained options for me. He patiently listened to my questions and queries before I made a decision. He is professional and had a great bedside manner.

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag