Rate Dr. Francis T. Ferraro

Dr. Francis T. Ferraro's Ratings

spinal fusion,4 years of leg pain gone the same day as surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Ferraro has performed two successful operation to repair disc problems. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2390676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Staff always polite,and Dr. is mostly on time very satisfied with with everyone,I would recommend the Dr Ferrero very highly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Dr Ferraro and his staff are wonderful. He is a great surgeon and if you do what is recommended you do just great. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

My surgery went great! I wish he would have explained my condition better, but I probably just didn't know the right questions to ask. Love his staff, they are excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Dr. Ferraro and his office staff are fantastic. I never felt rushed, they were available for my visits and calls, and my back surgery was a complete success. I had so many people telling me stories of why I shouldn't have back surgery - but in the end I felt it was the best solution for me. I am back to feeling healthy and strong and I highly recommend Dr. Ferraro.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I loved the people in the office. They are very nice and helpful. Only had a very short wait the first time. The surgery was very successful and I was prepared for it since they give you a folder so you know what to expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

The staff and doctor was top of the line and will recommend to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Wonderful doc explaines everything in english. I had wonderful results. Had Laminoplasty of c2-7

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

This was my husbands second time to see DR. Ferraro. He was there about four years ago.When his back pain worsened during the last few months ,we decided to see him again.He is very good at listening to the patient and tries to offer his best treatment avaiable before surgery has to be an option. My husband is doing much better and is able to be more active than before. Our reccomendation of Dr. Ferraro would be the top of the list for a neurosurgeon. His office staff is the top of the lis,also. So helpful and accomadating to your schedule

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603567].votes_count ]]