Rate Dr. Rammy S. Gold

Dr. Rammy S. Gold's Ratings

Dr. Gold and his staff were very helpful and attentive. They returned calls within 24 hrs and were prompt and courteous. My surgery went very well and all post op calls and questions answered quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Great Doc, staff stinks, never return calls and don't seem to know what they are doing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

After 3 appointments, he has only seen me once for less than 5 minutes. Didn't listen to me, wouldn't help me with DOCUMENTED spinal disorder that is very fixable. Gave the impression of not having any interest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2009

Dr was late. Physician Assistant actually examined me. Dr. never even looked at me. I was disregarded after nothing showed up on MRI's despite severe symptoms. Nothing can be done, he offered no explanation, spent a total of 5 minutes with me, sent me to PT. Very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603740].votes_count ]]