Rate Dr. Rammy S. Gold

Dr. Rammy S. Gold's Ratings

Dr. Gold and his staff were very helpful and attentive. They returned calls within 24 hrs and were prompt and courteous. My surgery went very well and all post op calls and questions answered quickly.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

Great Doc, staff stinks, never return calls and don't seem to know what they are doing

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag

After 3 appointments, he has only seen me once for less than 5 minutes. Didn't listen to me, wouldn't help me with DOCUMENTED spinal disorder that is very fixable. Gave the impression of not having any interest.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag

Dr was late. Physician Assistant actually examined me. Dr. never even looked at me. I was disregarded after nothing showed up on MRI's despite severe symptoms. Nothing can be done, he offered no explanation, spent a total of 5 minutes with me, sent me to PT. Very disappointed.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2005 | flag