Dr. Michael T. Saito

Foreign Lang: Cantonese

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Michael T. Saito has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5511073
04/06/14 5 5 1 5 The staff at the Riverside Medical Clinic were very kind and helpful to me with the exception of dr. Saito. He was very rude to me on my visit there just because I couldn't get a hold of some paperwork he had asked me for. He calls himself a professional but the way he treated me was very harsh and he was actually scolding me in rude tone almost the entire time. No lie, I literally got the worst chest pain ever from stressing out with him. PLEASE, save yourself a heart attack in dealing with dr. Saito.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael T."
RID: 2484876
28/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Santo is a wonderful doctor, he listens. I have seen many doctors for my uncontrollable epilepsy and he is the only one I have found that is willing to work with me to try to find a drug combination that helps.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1375063
01/03/11 4 4 5 5 We had a great experience with DR. SAITO. he made the right choice of seizure meds.my daughtrs seizures are under total control.her other doctor wouldnt listen. Dr. Saito really cares. He ordered Mri.Got the eeg right away.explained the choices of meds and side effects.back to scool getting 'A's again
Insurance: CIGNA
See Responses
RID: 1164208
06/05/10 3 5 1 2 Our first visit to Dx our 8-yr old daughter's condition was okay. Dr. Saito gave us a survey to give to her teacher and one for us to complete. At second appt, he diagnosed her with an "ambition disorder." Hmmm, did that mean she was lazy? But how do we correct her behavior? At another visit a few months later, he seemed extremely irritated that we were back. I told him I had additional information and observations that might help. He said, "I've already made my diagnosis, and I can't change it." What? I was almost in tears. Today, through another Pediatric Neurologist and over time it's clear to see that my daughter has ADHD, OCD and is on the lower end of the Austim Spectrum. Dr. Saito's brush-off and unwillingness to listen or conduct further investigation is why I gave him a (1) on this rating.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 697707
07/10/08 1 2 3 4 Dr. Saito always seems rushed. The office staff has been rude on two occassions.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 639901
16/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Saito is a great neurologist. Although he is a pediatric neurologist, he will still see adults and he does not condescend or demean the adult patient. Wish he could be my private, on-call neurologist so I'd never have to see another one again when I move out of state. Works with the patient to achieve goals. Excellent knowledge and treatment of brain disorders.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente