Dr. David G. Frecker

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. David G. Frecker has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David G."
RID: 2612770
09/04/13 5 5 5 5 I would like to start by thanking Dr David Frecker for being a man of profession that has the ability to still to be human and provide the best bed side manner and medical care possible. Dr David Frecker has worked with me for over six years and the office has gone to all lengths to help me find whats the best solution for what has crippled me for so long. He looks for possibilities and does testing for true results, looking for possible reasons you could be suffering and provide ideas and comfort. In a cases like mine he has been honest and caring to help me be strong and ready but remain optimistic. My Disability is L-5 S-1 to T-4 spinal cord injury and I have all the information I need to help my self because it was provide by this Dr David Frecker. Thank you Dr David Frecker
Insurance: Workers Comp
Respond
RID: 1633796
14/11/11 1 5 5 5 This doctor is a personable, competent and kind physician who I've had for years. Time for me to find another doctor, unfortunately because over the past year getting any prescriptions filled is a monthly chore (they are always "lost" or “the pharmacy never sent it” – even when the pharmacy has ‘sent’ documentation). Spending a lot of time on the phone every month trying to get the "lost" prescriptions sorted out is not my idea of good patient care. A wonderful doctor's quality of care can be essentially ruined by his front office staff. This seems to be what is going on in this office, which is a shame.
Insurance: CIGNA