Rate Dr. Lane R. Carlin

Dr. Lane R. Carlin's Ratings

Have had two appts., very little waiting. First visit-recommended EMG for unrelated problem that I came for and told me I'd have results the day of the test (He offered this information, I hadn't asked for result time). 2nd visit, little waiting, EMG lady very reassuring, spouse not allowed in test room, though. Carlin did rest of test, said "schedule a followup" and walked out. He provided no tips for remediation of my problem, no info regarding a possible diagnosis. First available appt. for followup and results--OVER ONE MONTH!!!!! Didn't need this stress, if I'd have known I'd be left hanging for a month, I would have gone elsewhere. Also have to pay more copay money for an additional appt. I confronted the office staff and they have a triage nurse who is going to try to find out what might be wrong with me and call, but I'm not holding my breath.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Carlin was very kind and caring. He took his time and listened carefully to my symptoms and concerns. Would highly recommend this physician!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

This Doctor was the most arrogant I have ever seen in my 52 years. He avoided answering any question I asked him and did not give me any information at all as he managed to rush me out of the office in less than 3 minutes. Including the time it took him to ask an assistant " what am I looking at ? ". " Have they (radiology) changed these images because I do not know what I am looking at ? ". .... After which he told me I should not be in pain and ended my consultation. ....I felt like a McDonalds Hamburger on an assembly line.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

He was very rude to me. He was not concerned about me at all. I was overweight when I went to him and he kept upping my dosage on Topomax because it was supposed to help me lose weight. At one appointment he even asked me in front of my step dad "do you ever want a boyfriend? cuz if u do then u better start losing some weight" im sorry but there are other ways to go about it. That was the last time that I saw that jackass. I'd rather have a doctor that treats me like a human being.

Submitted July 28, 2009 | flag

A long wait, a short visit then out again and nothing got done. Would not recommend.

Submitted April 29, 2009 | flag