Rate Dr. Matthew J. Baker

Dr. Matthew J. Baker's Ratings

Dr.Baker has been my doctor for 9 years. I trust him with my life and I would never switch doctors because he is the most caring,,loving,experienced,and the most intelligent doctor I have ever had. He knows more about my body and brain than my own mother. I feel secure and safe to have him as my doctor even though I have a rare condition and unexpected things are bound to happen. I trust that I will be fine as long as Dr.Baker is by my side. It is a feeling I cannot put into words how much I am blessed to have him as my doctor, and to know I am in good hands as long as I still have him as my doctor. I can honestly say he feels like family to me. When I am sad he makes me laugh, when I am unsure of something he makes me know that everything is going to be just fine.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag